5th Pet: What did you get?

Ashbash

So for all you that decided to try out premium or already had it. . . Have you created your 5th pet? If so, which pet did you decide to get? I ended up going with a green quiggle for mine as that was my first pet on my original account.

Haven't gotten any yet, probably won't create one specifically but will keep the space for labrats to adopt out. That way if I decide to cancel premium I do not have to worry about where to put it :) I have almost achieved all my dreamies, so don't need the slot for myself.

As with the others. I like just having my two pets, and I don't know how long I'll keep premium anyway. It's nice having the slot available so I can hold onto pets for other people/get lent for avvies/etc.

Does anyone know if a debit card works to get premium? I have a debit card, but no credit cards....

i'm pretty sure it'll work as long as the debit card has a mastercard or visa logo on it, or something like that

Does anyone know if a debit card works to get premium? I have a debit card, but no credit cards....

Yes :) I used my debit card, and it went through just fine

I'm still wondering if I should get a 5th pet. If I did it would probably be a Uni

I got a Lenny as my 5th I am hoping to change her to flamingo so I am zapping her and 1 other right now my aisha has made some dramatic change first used transmog potion onher then zapped her to grey and now she is snow

I haven't gotten my 5th pet yet... but after I get my Draik and Lutari (which will bring me to 4) I will probably get a Kacheek (because royalgirl Kacheeks are so cute!) or maybe a Jubjub, because they also make cute Royal pets :D