Hey

For some reason, I decided to rejoin Neopets this year, and surprisingly, I'm really, really into it right now, more then I've ever been in fact. I've lurked around this place for quite a while now, looking up strategies and random discussions, and I thought I'd just go ahead and join so that I could converse with you all.

You can see my interests to the left, so that should be all taken care of. Any questions/comments/greetings/hateful comments about me being a brony will be encouraged/laughed at. :)

Glad you chose us over here at The Daily Neopets!

Don't forget to check the forum guidelines before moving on. If you have a question or two, you can always contact me or another member of staff, and I'll be glad to help out or redirect you to the right person for the job.

Glad you chose us over here at The Daily Neopets!

Don't forget to check the forum guidelines before moving on. If you have a question or two, you can always contact me or another member of staff, and I'll be glad to help out or redirect you to the right person for the job.

Okay, first things first, can you swear here, or does this forum have the same restrictions as the website itself?

Okay, first things first, can you swear here, or does this forum have the same restrictions as the website itself?

No, you can't swear or curse over here. We do allow gosh, stupid, crap, heck, dang, sucks; anything stronger than that is not allowed and will be removed by a moderator.

No, you can't swear or curse over here. We do allow gosh, stupid, crap, heck, dang, sucks; anything stronger than that is not allowed and will be removed by a moderator.

Alright, good to know, because otherwise I would've undoubtedly broken that rule within my first ten posts.

Yay! I came back recently too. I played Neopets when I was around eight or so. Now, a decade later it is still just as magical if not more so!

Welcome back Eme! I noticed that you haven't been on TDN for nearly a year, and I'm pleased to see you return! There has been a lot of changes going on with TDN and the forums while you were away. If you're lost or need help, feel free to contact me. :)