Hello everyone!

cornstar

Hi everyone! I had recently came back from a long hiatus. A little about myself, I am currently a student attending Fordham University Gabelli School of Business. I am intending to major in finance with an undecided minor. I currently intern at a private search firm, so I am very busy but I do play neopets on my spare time.

I recently bought a lab ray to constantly zap my pet, my luck hasn't been that great but I am sure it'll change!

Hi there, and welcome! :D Wow, you really do seem busy! I feel you, I had a pretty ridiculous schedule for most of last year, so I get it.

Awww, too bad about not having any luck with the lab yet. It does go through spurts of being useless. :b But hopefully you get some good ones soon!

Thanks! It is a bit difficult to time manage everything, and for me it seems as cutting down sleep is the only method to balancing out everything. I will probably wake up in 4 hours to head to the gym to get pumped up for the rest of the day.

Recently zapped my pet, and it just changed genders. I was hoping it would change species or something. Huh.

Thanks! :) Much appreciated

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more. Anything under that is deemed spam.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks! It is a bit difficult to time manage everything, and for me it seems as cutting down sleep is the only method to balancing out everything. I will probably wake up in 4 hours to head to the gym to get pumped up for the rest of the day.

Recently zapped my pet, and it just changed genders. I was hoping it would change species or something. Huh.

Ack o_O I could never do that. The only way I stayed sane during my year from hell was to make sure that I got a full eight hours every night. I would have just had a complete breakdown otherwise. XD

I'm glad you have a system that works for you though!

haha. Yeah, I realized eating healthy and staying fit goes a long way. I also know lack of sleep is a bad thing, so whenever I could I would catch up and sleep.

To me, sleep was way more important to me than eating well or exercising. I was going to school full time, and working 2 jobs, 12 hour days 5 days a week, and I went 10 months with having one day off a month (thank god for bank holidays). Doing my homework was more important than doing yoga, and sleep was more important than anything, haha.

...and hello to you, too.

They call me Neomysterion (or Layton Vickles, Meta-Knight, Bomberman, etc. if you prefer), and I'm a forum mod over here. If you have a question or stuck on something, I'm normally open/available for help/guidance for all sorts of situations. :)