New Brackets Tomorrow?

~Ğǿǿmy~

I'm miffed about these brackets as well. Yeah, our bracket isn't too friendly what with four top ranked teams, but like I said earlier the shuffling of these brackets has been very limiting. There are still eight teams we haven't faced: Altador, Brightvale, Darigan Citadel, Kreludor, Maraqua, Tyrannia, Virtupets, and Moltara. With only one round left, we are going to finish this tournament without facing (at minimum) 3 of these teams even once and that's just ridiculous.

I don't wanna buy into conspiracy theories because then I'll just sit around fuming for who knows how long (though I will agree we haven't had the best luck in bracket selections so far). However, once this third round is ever, there will still be EIGHT teams we haven't faced. That means we will finish the tournament not having faced, at minimum, three teams AT ALL. What the heck?

That is really messed up. :/ If TNT wanted to do these brackets properly, every team should have gone up against every team once. There is absolutely no excused not to. :/

That is really messed up. :/ If TNT wanted to do these brackets properly, every team should have gone up against every team once. There is absolutely no excused not to. :/

The only thing that will salvage it is if they introduce a fifth round of six and actually give all the teams a chance to face everyone at least once.

Maybe, they will make some finals, so every team can face the ones they've missed...

It sounded like they re-did everything so there wouldn't be finals. :/

It sounded like they re-did everything so there wouldn't be finals. :/

Yeah all we've ever heard leading up to this is that the tourney will be 24 days. I think they should just make June be Altador Cup month and give us the whole 30 days. That way if they keep this format, there are 5 rounds and thus it'd be more likely for each team to play every other team at least once.

I also think the final round should have the teams grouped in sixes based on performance. That means, the teams who ranked 1st-6th after the penultimate round go into a bracket together, the teams who placed 7th-12th in another bracket and the 13th-18th teams in one last. Then they could all jockey for position based on battle records.

Yeah all we've ever heard leading up to this is that the tourney will be 24 days. I think they should just make June be Altador Cup month and give us the whole 30 days. That way if they keep this format, there are 5 rounds and thus it'd be more likely for each team to play every other team at least once.

I also think the final round should have the teams grouped in sixes based on performance. That means, the teams who ranked 1st-6th after the penultimate round go into a bracket together, the teams who placed 7th-12th in another bracket and the 13th-18th teams in one last. Then they could all jockey for position based on battle records.

That would make a lot of sense to me! But alas, we are not TNT. :/ I hope they have a plan for this...