New Premium Service Now Live!

hrtbrk

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to have Premium, but I'm getting it again after all this time. The 5th NP spot and the SSW are more than worth it.

i have the same question: how do we cancel? has TNT said anything official about this?

This was taken directly off the Neopets Premium Help Page for cancelling. You simply fill out a form online it seems:

"You can cancel your service by going here. Keep in mind that when you cancel, your service will continue through the time that has already been paid, and service will stop at the end of your current billing cycle."

This was taken directly off the Neopets Premium Help Page for cancelling. You simply fill out a form online it seems:

"You can cancel your service by going here. Keep in mind that when you cancel, your service will continue through the time that has already been paid, and service will stop at the end of your current billing cycle."

Thanks! That's an improvement, I didn't want to pay for a international phone call just to cancel it

I just got it for 4 months and I love the SSW! I am also pumped to create a 5th pet. I have kind of gone a bit crazy with NC lately so I have all this customization stuff but not enough Neopets that can wear it due to paintbrush limitations!

:sigh: TNT is so tricky! The 5th Neopet will make it harder to cancel because I do not really want to create a side account but I can't bear to let a Neopet go... oh well, 7 dollars a month, its like a lunch from Wendys, I can handle that. I just need to stop buying so much NC!!! (I got 50 dollars worth this month... never again... when I get so much at once its easier to spend it faster haha).

Hm, well I was going to sign up for a month to try it out, but they don't have my county in the drop down bar!

Does anyone from the UK know what I can/should do? I'm lost.. they have both towns and countys in the drop down bar D:

Can't do it otherwise ): Even my mum has looked to see if she can find it, but she can't /:

You have a bar at the bottom of your browser that has the following on it:

*Super shop wizard

*Featured Game with 2x points

*Dalies

*5th Pet

*Space Fairie Scratchcards

*Premium Collectable Cards

*Premium User Boards

*Help

I have tried using the faerie link and it advises that you need to visit every Friday for the scratchcards so until then its a bit of a mystery what they are!

The super shop wizard is brilliant though! Very impressed with him so far :laughingsmiley:

Hope this helps!

Thanks so much! That was definitely really helpful. I just can't decide if I want to spend the money on it or not! Eek!

I've had Premium on and off since 2009. I suppose it's worth it if you're like me and have a full time job and are a long term player and want some extra NP here and there. The fifth slot is what finally tempted me into restarting Premium for a third time on this account. I have four side accounts and no room for new pets, haha! And the Super Shop Wiz makes pricing items in your shop insanely easy. You'll probably end up sniping a ton of items, too, even if it wasn't your intention!

It's nice to see that they finally stopped half assing the part of the site you actually have to pay for. The old portal was a mess. This is a huge improvement.

Yeah, premium users get special SHH events occasionally... they're usually about 1,000 - 2,000NP or an item of about that value. As for frequency... after I signed up yesterday I was on for maybe about 6-7 hours and I got three of them. I posted a screen shot of one of the events in this post.

i just want to see if the SSW is all its cracked up to be

The SSW is pretty fantastic so far :D One thing people have been complaining about though is that you can't open in in a separate window (it's a pop-up kind of thing attached to the premium bar at the bottom of the page). However I prefer it this way! It's so much easier to price things in my shop when I don't have to open the shop wiz in a different tab or window.

Yeah, premium users get special SHH events occasionally... they're usually about 1,000 - 2,000NP or an item of about that value. As for frequency... after I signed up yesterday I was on for maybe about 6-7 hours and I got three of them. I posted a screen shot of one of the events in this post.

The SSW is pretty fantastic so far :D One thing people have been complaining about though is that you can't open in in a separate window (it's a pop-up kind of thing attached to the premium bar at the bottom of the page). However I prefer it this way! It's so much easier to price things in my shop when I don't have to open the shop wiz in a different tab or window.

I agree, I love that it's the same window!

I got 3 Space Faerie random events today, 2 of which were worth about 2000 and one of which was worth about 7000. I wonder if TNT is making them more common while so many people are trying it out with the discount. Or maybe it's just because I've been restocking more and therefore refreshing more b/c of the SSW haha.

I went ahead and got my 5th Neopet... I am going to be a Premium member for awhile I think...

I've had Premium on and off since 2009. I suppose it's worth it if you're like me and have a full time job and are a long term player and want some extra NP here and there. The fifth slot is what finally tempted me into restarting Premium for a third time on this account. I have four side accounts and no room for new pets, haha! And the Super Shop Wiz makes pricing items in your shop insanely easy. You'll probably end up sniping a ton of items, too, even if it wasn't your intention!

It's nice to see that they finally stopped half assing the part of the site you actually have to pay for. The old portal was a mess. This is a huge improvement.

This is precisely what I was thinking. I have a full-time job and I'm a long-term player and I want some extra NP here and there. :) I haven't had premium before, but the prices are definitely affordable so I'm considering it.

Hm, well I was going to sign up for a month to try it out, but they don't have my county in the drop down bar!

Does anyone from the UK know what I can/should do? I'm lost.. they have both towns and countys in the drop down bar D:

Can't do it otherwise ): Even my mum has looked to see if she can find it, but she can't /:

Hi ya, I live in the UK and have premium, and have had on and off since 2006, so you definitely can, although because I've already got it I can't see the sign up screen to tell you exactly how... Just thought I'd let you know it is possible!

Also for the person asking about cancelling, I cancel regularly (ha ha) I must have cancelled 4 times, just cos I think ohhhh I shouldn't waste that money, then I miss the ssw and get it back! And I've never made a phone call to do it, just emailed support :)

Hope that helps :)