Cross-painting my Peophin?

Cross painting into Tyrannian and Royal Boy. Is that too odd and is it even possible? If it is, would it look fine?

And which should come first, Tyrannian then Royal Boy or vice versa?

I am NOT yet going to cross-paint him. I wanted to make sure and I'm still saving up :D

and if you do make sure,i need to see more exotic color,the exotic color will come 2nd,the items come 1st. :party: :pope:

102578.png

and can someone tell me how to make the grayish line appear,just like everyones else's?cuz i am a newbie and you might guess my age,i mean every one can play neopets!except for babies that dont know how to type....or click...

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post irrelevant questions that don't pertain to the topic you posted in. If you want to ask a question that doesn't pertain to the current topic, please make another topic that asks that question.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If you paint tyrannian then RB then he's just going to be RB .. tyrannian peophins don't have any pb clothes but if u paint him RB then tyrannian he's gonna look good !! :)

rbpw.jpg

If you paint tyrannian then RB then he's just going to be RB .. tyrannian peophins don't have any pb clothes but if u paint him RB then tyrannian he's gonna look good !! :)

rbpw.jpg

Oh my, this is going to look soooo good! I would definitely go for it, I think it is a very nice combo that you don't see everyday.

could you post a picture of how he would be?

I don't have any but Angelo posted one up there. Haha.

It definitely looks awesome :D

May I know where or how did you make that?

Oh my, this is going to look soooo good! I would definitely go for it, I think it is a very nice combo that you don't see everyday.

Though I will miss the original Royal Boy's eyebrows. *creys*

But definitely going to save up for this!

And I was also thinking...how about a Darigan x RB?

Because you want a Tyrannian Peophin with RB clothing, that means you have to paint him Royal first, to get the clothes. Then you can paint him Tyrannian and RB clothes will automatically go into your closet, as they do when you paint your pet other colour (if there are any clothes). Then you can dress your newly painted Tyrannian Peophin with fancy Royal clothes :)

I'm not sure if that's what you didn't understand but I explained it anyway :)

RB - Darigan combo isn't that bad either. I like Desert - RG combo, but you have a boy ..

Because you want a Tyrannian Peophin with RB clothing, that means you have to paint him Royal first, to get the clothes. Then you can paint him Tyrannian and RB clothes will automatically go into your closet, as they do when you paint your pet other colour (if there are any clothes). Then you can dress your newly painted Tyrannian Peophin with fancy Royal clothes :)

I'm not sure if that's what you didn't understand but I explained it anyway :)

RB - Darigan combo isn't that bad either. I like Desert - RG combo, but you have a boy ..

Oh, so..the clothes will stay in your closet forever no matter what? I've read in a page that you can even paint your pet with paint brushes that gives more clothes!

Oh, so..the clothes will stay in your closet forever no matter what? I've read in a page that you can even paint your pet with paint brushes that gives more clothes!

Yes, the clothes will stay forever and can't be moved from the closet. If you want lots of PB clothes I suggest painting your pet with those PBs first and then when you're done "collecting" clothes you paint your pet the "final" colour and dress it up :)

Yes, the clothes will stay forever and can't be moved from the closet. If you want lots of PB clothes I suggest painting your pet with those PBs first and then when you're done "collecting" clothes you paint your pet the "final" colour and dress it up :)

Hm, that's very nice. But I believe clothes are different for every species so that may be a little NP consuming and requires a lot of saving.

sure .. I just went to dress to impress http://newimpress.openneo.net/

played around a little

then took a screenie , uploaded it to imageshack and posted it here :)

and you made me want to cross-paint MY RB peophin

Hm, that's very nice. But I believe clothes are different for every species so that may be a little NP consuming and requires a lot of saving.

Yeah, the clothes are species specific, so it will need to be the intended species when you paint.

sure .. I just went to dress to impress http://newimpress.openneo.net/

played around a little

then took a screenie , uploaded it to imageshack and posted it here :)

and you made me want to cross-paint MY RB peophin

Into a what?? :>>

Let me know when you've decided on it!

yea,i painted my first neopet ever,into a christmas uni,but abandon it,for ceslesta,then gave it the clothes,you can tell from my user look up!

yea,i painted my first neopet ever,into a christmas uni,but abandon it,for ceslesta,then gave it the clothes,you can tell from my user look up!

How can you give the clothes..? Wait wait....you can actually?! o_O

huh?what do you mean?I dont get it....yes?no?idk what you mean...

EDIT:as in,like you thought the clothes will just stay there forever and they will just turn rusty?like that will ever happen,those clothes are special,and the item even has the neopets name,but if you just leave the clothes there,its like you have to re-paint!but how did you know cross-painting,if you didn't know that you could actually put the clothes on?well i guess i might have been a bit harsh,but, you can put clothes on other pets....so how did you even know cross painting,if you don't know that you could put the items on it?that IS cross-painting.

If you abandon a pet that has a colour that comes with clothes, you'll keep the clothes in your closet. If you want to trade the pet to another user and have it keep the clothes, you have to do a transfer.

huh?what do you mean?I dont get it....yes?no?idk what you mean...

EDIT:as in,like you thought the clothes will just stay there forever and they will just turn rusty?like that will ever happen,those clothes are special,and the item even has the neopets name,but if you just leave the clothes there,its like you have to re-paint!but how did you know cross-painting,if you didn't know that you could actually put the clothes on?well i guess i might have been a bit harsh,but, you can put clothes on other pets....so how did you even know cross painting,if you don't know that you could put the items on it?that IS cross-painting.

uh, you didn't get my question....really.....

I meant how can you give it to other users.............

If you abandon a pet that has a colour that comes with clothes, you'll keep the clothes in your closet. If you want to trade the pet to another user and have it keep the clothes, you have to do a transfer.

Oh, okay. That answers it. So pound doesn't work but transfer does? Hm, ok.

Oh, okay. That answers it. So pound doesn't work but transfer does? Hm, ok.

but i did adopt ceslesta from the pound,but the clothes doesn't come with the christmas,so that is how it works,wait,how long have you been playing neopets?its kind of weird you didn't know this before...

tyrannian + RB looks great! love the red hair.. go for it!

I thought id show you guys my plans for a cross painted peo. its gna cost me something like 5mill so its not a very immediate goal.. but anyway.. Her base colour will be Maractite, with RG jewellery. This is how she'll look when she's done:

43637587.png