Has anyone gotten their account unfrozen before?

tiffany_meow

Has anyone ever gotten their account wrongfully frozen before, and then have it unfrozen? What did you do to get it unfrozen?

I just got my neopets account frozen after I played some games and sent in some scores that made it to the high score list yesterday. I was just trying to get some avatars ): And then I log in right now and it says that my account has been frozen due to cheating on the games ):

It was my main account and I worked so hard to get all my achievements and trophies and avatars ): Is there anyway I can get my account back? Please helpp )':

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Yays and Nays’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

I have not but I heard of people get frozen for having multipal accounts when their family members play. For sharing accounts when they went on vacation and played from a different country, for cheating on the beauty conpetition. Then I heard of them getting auto replies accusing them of actually cheating claiming they have proof and being ignored when they are asked to provide the proof they found of them cheating. One TNT member they claimed even said we own this site, we can freeze you if we heck feel like it.(using a more colourful word for heck). The worst is there are also people who repeatly break the rules and are not frozen.

I've had my account unfrozen twice. First time it was hacked and frozen, the second time was due to some sort of glitch that had my account frozen (it literally had no message to tell me what happened to my account) Both times I just sent in a ticket, with all the information I had on my account. Fortunately I kept a document with all my account info and was easily able to prove my ownership of the account. I think it really helps them sort it out quicker when you have all the proof you need to get your account back. Be sure to include the current email on that account so they can respond to your ticket that way, and to ask nicely! Good luck :)