Best Cereal Ever.

Bubbleline

I love eating cereal. When I have it around, I usually eat it every day. I'm not the type of person to eat the same thing all the time, every day. I like to change it up a bit. That is why I find it really hard to answer whenever someone asks me what my favorite cereal is. It's like "My favorite cereal...for what month?". Sometimes, I want something super sweet and fruity, so I want Fruit Loops. Other times I'm craving chocolate and want Cocoa Puffs. Around Halloween, I always try to stock up on Count Chocula. So I usually have to think a while before just listing my top 5. However, I remembered a cereal from my childhood that I used to adore. It was sweet, and delicious. Crunchy and chocolatey and left your bowl with chocolate milk. It was amazing, and like many good things, it was taken away from us far too soon. Do any of you remember the deliciousness called Oreo O's? Oh yeah, I'm talking about that. It was perfection in a box and they stopped making it in the U.S around 2007. There are at least 5 times a year when I stop what I'm doing, look at the cereal I have in my house, and shed a single tear for my lost love. Apparently it is still being made in South Korea, but I don't think I'm willing to travel all the way over there. So, alas, I settle for Apple Jacks and Captain Crunch.

There was also another cereal that was around when I was young. Don't remember the name of it, but I do remember that it was Winnie the Pooh themed and was blue-ish and delicious. If anyone knows the name of it, I'd appreciate it if ya told me. Anywho, I conclude my rant. And now I ask you, ladies and gentlemen, what are your favorite cereals? Are they all still in production? How much would you be willing to pay for a box of cereal that hasn't been available to you in a while?

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go write an angry letter to Post.

Lol good question. I really enjoy cereal as well although probably not quite as much as you. I change my favorites a lot but I'm typically a big fan of Coco Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Trix, Coco Pebbles, Fruity Pebbles and Lucky Charms. Lately my new thing is Special K's Chocolatey Delight though. I actually had it this afternoon for lunch. I rarely eat breakfast so I usually eat cereal for lunch/dinner.

I used to love Fruit Loops and Apple Jacks but not so much anymore.

Random comment about cereal. I love the cereal they have that comes already in a bowl for you. They sell it at my dining hall at my university and it makes things so much easier there lol.

I used to love Fruit Loops and Apple Jacks but not so much anymore.

Random comment about cereal. I love the cereal they have that comes already in a bowl for you. They sell it at my dining hall at my university and it makes things so much easier there lol.

Haha, I've only ever seen that at hotel breakfast buffets. I love the tiny little boxes of cereal they have. Travel size XD

I vaguely remember Oreo O's, but I've never had them.

Also, does anyone remember Cinna Pebbles or whatever they were called? That's another cereal that I vaguely remember having, and it was gooooood.

Me too. :D My school's cafeteria sells those prepackaged bowls of cereal and I always buy one or two of those to eat during lunch. (I rarely ever eat cereal for breakfast- or anything for breakfast, for that matter)

I always get Special K, Honey Nut Cheerios, Frosted Flakes, or sometimes Cinnamon Toast Crunch because that's all my school offers. They used to have Lucky Charms but for some reason they stopped selling it.

Do any of you remember the deliciousness called Oreo O's? Oh yeah, I'm talking about that.

Oh yeah!!! I was pretty young, but I would wake up early to get a big bowl of it and watch Jay Jay the Jet Plane and the other tug boat show. (On PBS I think)

I have been talking about Oreo O's for a few months now with friends, about how we need to bring it back! It was amazing!

On another note, my favorite cereal would have to be Life, or Chex <3

Oh yeah!!! I was pretty young, but I would wake up early to get a big bowl of it and watch Jay Jay the Jet Plane and the other tug boat show. (On PBS I think)

I have been talking about Oreo O's for a few months now with friends, about how we need to bring it back! It was amazing!

On another note, my favorite cereal would have to be Life, or Chex <3

Oh yea! I remember that show! Ah, the memories. I would eat the cereal with my best friend while we talked and goofed around.

My top 5 cereals:

5. Mini Wheats

4. Apple Jacks

3. Lucky Charms

2. Honey Comb

1. Franken Berry

Pretty good list, my friend. Except, I don't ever remember trying Franken Berry. I know it comes out around Halloween with Boo Berry and Count Chocula, but I always zoom straight to the Count.

When I was younger, I was big into cereal. My favorites were always Fruity Pebbles and Alpha-bits with marshmallow vowels.

Now, I'd have to say Cocoa Pebbles, followed by Fruity Pebbles and Lucky Charms. (Because seriously, what fun is healthy cereal :P)

Best cereal? Here's some of the ones that I enjoy:

Cap'n Crunch

Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries

Cap'n Crunch's Choco Donuts (they need to bring this one back)

Cookie Crisp

Oreo-O's

Honey Nut Cheerios

Neopets Islandberry Crunch (yes, this used to exist, I still have empty boxes of it in my closet)

Lucky Charms

Chocolate Lucky Charms

Strawberry Frosted Mini Wheats

Waffle Crisp (Do they still make this? I'm not 100% sure)

Reese's Puffs

Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Count Chocola

Boo Berry

Franken Berry

...and some others I'm too busy to list.

Mmmm.... cereal. It's a common breakfast item for me, but sometimes I like having it for supper too.

My top favourites have to be Honey Nut Cheerios and Mini Wheats (brown sugar frosted). But I'm also a big fan of mixing cereal - something crunchy like Kashi or All Bran with something that gets a little soggier like Oatmeal Crisp. I also like to add fruit to cereal to bland cereal to give it a little more flavour! :)

p.s. Did you guy know Neopets used to have a cereal? :O

698_7770_ucp.jpg

I knew about the Neopets Cereal, yes, but it was gross to me. :shiftyeyes_anim:

I loved, and still love Cocoa Krispies, Lucky Charms, Frosted Cheerios, and Frosted Flakes. I really miss Frosted Cheerios though, they don't sell it in our stores here anymore. :mellow:

How did the Neopets cereal taste like, guys? :D

Maybe Islandberries only taste good to Neopets.

Neopets Islandberry Crunch cereal tasted a lot like Trix, only with less flavours and variety if you ask me.

Best cereal? Here's some of the ones that I enjoy:

Cap'n Crunch

Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries

Cap'n Crunch's Choco Donuts (they need to bring this one back)

Cookie Crisp

Oreo-O's

Honey Nut Cheerios

Neopets Islandberry Crunch (yes, this used to exist, I still have empty boxes of it in my closet)

Lucky Charms

Chocolate Lucky Charms

Strawberry Frosted Mini Wheats

Waffle Crisp (Do they still make this? I'm not 100% sure)

Reese's Puffs

Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Count Chocola

Boo Berry

Franken Berry

...and some others I'm too busy to list.

Sadly, Waffle Crisps stopped being made not too many years after Oreo O's. And good list, I loooove Cap'n Crunch Crunch Berries and Chocolate Lucky Charms. I knew about the Neopets cereal, but I never bought it because I knew I would've been disappointed if it wasn't good. Someone said they taste like Trix and Trix is my least favorite cereal ever. It's sooo gross to me.

Edit: The only way I can eat stuff like Rice Krispies and Cheerios and Frosted Flakes is to add bananas and honey to them. Cheerios smell...er...weird to me.