New Bee :)

Been playing neopets for ten years but had a bit of an uber long break from it so i'm a little bit

lost. Never signed up for TDNF before. I'm a 26 years old Artist and i'm really not good at writing

about myself hehe.

I'm no pro at writing either, though some people may have taken me as someone good with writing content for a website. :P

I'm not part of the Content Team, I'm a Mod, and I don't write/contribute articles for TDN. My name is Neomysterion, and I've been on Neopets just as long as you have been on. If you need any help, ask me. Don't forget to check this out, too: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=6361

No problem :)

Welcome to TDN and welcome back to Neopets.

First thing to know, right now the Altardor Cup is going on. (Under the Games tab of Neopets)

Many people are participating, so make sure you just check it out :)

And if you have any questions everyone here will be very happy to answer them.

Hope you're happy to be back!!

Thank you for the tips. I'm certain i'll be asking a lot of questions and do a bit of board lurking! :) Tried to catch up by lurking on the Neopets boards

but I'm a bit behind on all these new abbreviations! lol So I have been searching for answers on the internet and I kept getting directed here!

Welcome!I'm an newbie too!I signed up yesterday,and at school,my friends say that I should become an artist!Enjoy your stay here! :D

Thank you for the replies everyone. Glad I joined and hope to get to know some of you around the forums.

Thank you for the replies everyone. Glad I joined and hope to get to know some of you around the forums.

Your welcome,please feel free at home!Remember,no less than 7 words,that kinda happened to me once...

Your welcome,please feel free at home!Remember,no less than 7 words,that kinda happened to me once...

Hehe, I think I will be fine with that rule. I'm sure I will forget once now that i've said that.

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! -offers cookies- I hope you come to like it here. :D