Habi...Gifting Program?

Any of you still keeping up with your Habi? Level 1 and onwards, I am willing to give you things you need :laughingsmiley:

Okay guys. I've been full on resources lately and I just want to be nice :D

STEPS:

1.) First step is NeoFriending me of course, you can un-friend me after you received your gift. It's for you to decide.

2.) NeoMail me anything you want (or you can post it here) From cornmeals to hospitals, just name it. I will try and give it to ye.

3.) Of course you can ask for another gift the next day!

RESOURCES:

High (25,000-40,500) Med (10,000-24,000) Low (1,000-9,000)

Wood: High

Mud: High

Stone: High

Pollen: Med

Water: Med

Grass: Med

Oh and I cleared up my Habi and I have 5 Grarrl Tooth rotting in my inventory, if anyone wants them just ask me!

I will post it here if I'm low on resources and you may have to wait for a few hours to get what you want and yeah.

And yes I know I can buy buildings and upgrade them and remove them after for XP-gaining but I'm too lazy :( I'd rather help out people instead.

If you are really willing, I would love to befriend you, if only just to have another habitat to help out. (I'm a level 20.. such a lowbie xD)

I have the same issue of having to keep a constant stream of disposing/rebuilding/upgrading in order to keep gaining experience due to running out of storage room and my storage capacity is currently around the 99k mark!! It's a complete pain in the proverbial...

I have the same issue of having to keep a constant stream of disposing/rebuilding/upgrading in order to keep gaining experience due to running out of storage room and my storage capacity is currently around the 99k mark!! It's a complete pain in the proverbial...

Lolol. Oh my gosh.

99K? Seriously? :O As for me, I don't want Storages to take up space on my Habi, since I have..like 15 Nesters (But I will minimize them down to 5 or 10 when all of my P3s die on the next death row, lol) I can't afford any more Storages eating up space on my Habi, or can I..?

Well actually, gift-giving is the most efficient way of tearing the number of those resources on hand. And I really hope more people will reply on this thread asking for items :3

I personally don't want to take anything from anyone, but if any of you want to neocriend me for more Habi friends, I'm cool with that. :)

Also, if anyone has any suggestions or links that can help me with leveling and upgrading I would love that. I'm sort of new to it...

I personally don't want to take anything from anyone, but if any of you want to neocriend me for more Habi friends, I'm cool with that. :)

Also, if anyone has any suggestions or links that can help me with leveling and upgrading I would love that. I'm sort of new to it...

You're not taking anything from anyone :laughingsmiley: Haha.

I just personally asked you guys, if you want anything for your Habi since I have nothing to spend my resources on :S

Habi friends are awesome and always welcome, but please don't raid me 0:)

Here you go:

http://www.neopets.com/~phieso

You're not taking anything from anyone :laughingsmiley: Haha.

I just personally asked you guys, if you want anything for your Habi since I have nothing to spend my resources on :S

Habi friends are awesome and always welcome, but please don't raid me 0:)

Here you go:

http://www.neopets.com/~phieso

Holy wow! I didn't know you could actually get that much NP from your habby! o.o

Oh Habitat! *hugs* Where have you been these 12 years!

Lol, that's me as well! I just emptied out my storages yesterday, and I'm back up to 65k for the main three. XD

So none of you guys actually want items? :sad02:

That's sad for my part.

hrm... I would actually love some resources. :3 I have a few hundred of each. It would be awesome to have something to work with. Since I don't get to get on often throughout the day. :P

hrm... I would actually love some resources. :3 I have a few hundred of each. It would be awesome to have something to work with. Since I don't get to get on often throughout the day. :P

You can't actually gift resources (wouldn't that be nice!). Just items in game- storages, houses, etc.

You can't actually gift resources (wouldn't that be nice!). Just items in game- storages, houses, etc.

Oh! Sorry. Again, I'm a newbie :3

Then I would LOVE some nests to work with. It would help me out a lot for leveling. !! :3

Oh! Sorry. Again, I'm a newbie :3

Then I would LOVE some nests to work with. It would help me out a lot for leveling. !! :3

No worries, we're all new at some point. ^_^