The ALP

Matt

I was wondering what collateral I would need for the Chokato & Meowclops avatars? Thanks!

For Meowclops, your collateral would be roughly (Izzy rounds the numbers a bit for ease) 2,189,300.

For Chokato: 1,238,100

For Meowclops, your collateral would be roughly (Izzy rounds the numbers a bit for ease) 2,189,300.

For Chokato: 1,238,100

Ooh that's wonderful! I'll sign myself up for them right now :D Thanks!

want to give my Shoyru to you..How do I do that? :)

We appreciate your offer, but we currently have all the pets/petpets we need for lending, so we aren't accepting anything like that right now.

Do you need to have forum posts for every pet you wish borrow? If so, how many are needed for a fire blumaroo?

Yes you do. All pets have the same post requirement, except I believe the Draik and Krawk require more posts. (Izzy and Anime would have to verify that.)

Here's from the pet lending rules, as far as post and avatar counts:

You must have an account on TDN Forums to apply for these chains. We take your post count there, as well as your current avatar count on Neopets, to help us decide if we want to lend to you. People with under 25 posts OR under 150 avatars will be automatically rejected for pet lending. Once you pass those targets, its a balance of the two factors - a higher avatar count can offset a low post count and vice versa. For example, to be lent with a base post count of 25 you will need to have over 200 avatars already unlocked.

Wheee sorry I saw this earlier and had to run to class.

Lara has her info right- We require an absolute minimum of 25 posts for every chain except the Draik and Krawk chains, for which you need 150 posts. If you've got 25 posts, you need 200 avatars. From there, the count goes down 10 avs at a time over slowly increasing intervals. Feel free to ask about your av count if you want to know the post range you need.

How much collateral would I need to be lent the Zafara Double Agent Plushie? Also how much are Faerie PBs worth for collateral? Thank you.

Hey there, a couple questions :)

How many post do I need if I have 178 avvies? (or how many avvies do I need for however many posts I have?)

and also, how much are cloud pbs worth in collateral? :)