The ALP

Matt

Oooh. Well over a year?

Then that means Ace was slower than ALP ^^

I guess I should drop him a message... but then again I don't want to hurt his feelings....

Hi! I was wondering, will TDN ever lend a MSPP TCG in the future? ^_^

*Edit* Nevermind, I just saw the TP price for it. Way too expensive.

The TP doesnt have a price. There only one, and it unpriced.

Wow, the prices for some avatars are insane :P. If you don't mind me asking, how far along are you in getting the Bony Grarrl Club? And, where do we go to make donations?

The ALP is currently at 9 mil-ish.

And you'll need to ask Izzy about where to go. :king:

Hey Izzy, do you think the ALP will ever lend Adam?

I mean I already have it, but I was just wondering. Cuz just now I saw this board about the Adam avvie and asking to be lent, and it came to me that the ALP doesnt lend Adam.

I signed up for a pet lending chain for October, but the chain got canceled due to a lack of participants.

I received a pm asking if I would like to be added to a different chain in replacement for that one. I said I'd like to join the "Pink!+Huggy" chain, and got a reply confirming that I had been added to it.

Yet now it's the fifth of the month already, and I haven't gotten them pm with the list of people and which date I should expect to receive the pet. I do have my neopets username stored on the TDN forums -- am I doing something wrong, or is the pm just late?

Thanks for your help! ^^

-Feather

EDIT: It's been resolved. x3 For some reason the message didn't pop up as a "new" one, and so it didn't look like I had a new message. Haha, sorry for the trouble. ^^

I'm sure it's on here somewhere... but I'm at a loss to find it.... If I have a pet I can offer to lend for the Mazzew avatar, who would I contact or how would I offer... no idea how this avatar lending fully works since I have not participated before. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

hey izzy :) im not sure of this is at all helpful but i have a pet that has sneezles that im willing to give to the ALP for the Meuka-Snotty avatar. I'm going to pound him anyway, and this way, he'll go to a good home AND help the TDN community. do you have one already?

We used to, years ago now... someone healed him while they had borrowed him *rolls eyes* At the moment we're not really interested in getting another one - since the NC Mall game thing gives the disease now its quite easy for people to get their own :)

At time of posting, collateral for ZDAP is 6,500,000 NP. We do NOT lend any items for free. Reduced collateral lending is available for active members of this forums, starting at 100 posts and reducing the collateral more the higher your count is.

Please read this topic for how to request item lends.

Hey Izzy, does the ALP plan on getting a Darigan Tonu?

You know... for the Dari Tonu Charge avvie...

• 2 weeks later...