Altador Cup VII Has Begun!

hrtbrk

Welcome! Welcome to the 7th annual Altador Cup! The time has come and you've selected one courageous team in the honor of representing their land in the 7th annual Altador Cup.

l-1234.png

Now, before we begin, if you are new, we have very special coverage brought to you all the way from the Colosseum! Join us for the next 24 days as we see who will prevail as the winner of the Altador Cup!

Happy Altador Cup and may the games be ever in your favour!

What exactly is an Invalid MSN/SoSd games?

It means that you're score went under the qualifying score. For slushie slinger you need at least 285, for make some noise you need at least 3000 and for shootout showdown you need at least a score of 650. They don't show how many invalids you have in neopets but if you know how many you have then you can put them in.

Finally, its tha altador cup, my favorite event in neopets! I need to play as much as possible before school starts..

• 2 weeks later...

I am doing so miserably at this event.. I'm not really a fan of any of the games and certainly not enough to sit and play them over and over; I haven't even reached Rank 1 yet :P But, I DID manage to shoot a 9-0 against today's team in YYB :)