Quitting Neopets: Goodbye Everyone ^_^

I don't know how long you've been on neo but it's always a shame to see anyone go particularly if you've put a fair amount of effort into the site.

If you have any plushies that I don't have and you're absolutely certain that you don't want them I'll be happy to take them off your hands...otherwise codestones for training tdub are always handy.

Personally if I were you I'd keep the account open with the thought that I might be back someday, so don't do anything you think you might regret.

I'd just like to echo some other posts- are you sure you really want to give everything away? Maybe consider keeping your most valuable items in your SDB, along with a cushion of nps just on the off chance you decide to come back? :) Good luck regardless with whatever you decide to do, and all the best to you.

*hug* Madi i'll miss you :( i never thought you'ld be leaving *hug* aww, but i agree, i spent alot of time on Neopets.. probably too much :P

i wish you all the best in real life :D i hope you come back around here too ^_^

Hi! (and bye? :O )

I've had two BIG breaks from Neo, one of which was possibly about a year, whilst my son was a toddler, but then I just thought oooooh advent calendar and I was back!!

I would urge you to keep a bit of stuff, maybe not all of it, and if you feel bad about your pets, you could give them away but at least if you change your mind you wouldn't have to start from scratch again?

Good luck with whatever you decide, I definitely understand that there are patches in real life which are NOT conducive to Neo LOL

Hugggs :)

Awh I can really relate...I quite about 4 years ago only to have forgotten all of my login info and had to make a new account and had to start all over. Best of luck and glad to see some people being generous while others leave really valuable items and pets, only for people to awe and envy at.

I'm sad to see you go, I wish we could have got to known each other better :( But if you have any spare Codestones or Dubloons, can you please send them my way? If you don't, I can also set up some things on the trading post where you can offer some NP on it...? I feel ashamed to ask you this because you're leaving, but I'm trying to save up for a lot of different things at the moment, and anything little helps. Thank you!

:( sorry to see you leave! mind you, despite your giveaway you can still come back later if you feel like it :) anyway, goodluck with your future endeavours, and hope all turns out for the best :)

ps. :* do you have any spare wearables? customisation can get so expensive sometimes :*

Good luck with everything (: I'm sorry that you have to leave neopets ): I'm trying to get the Usuki avatar so if you have anything extra, anything Usuki would be nice. Thanks!

I already gave away all of my Usuki items, sorry! And thanks for the luck ^_^

I'm sad that you're leaving. I'm really going to miss you. :(

Aweh, thanks! It's so nice to hear that

---

Comon guys! Keep those wishlists comming! ^_^

I don't really know you very well, but I've seen you around the forums and I'm really sad (as are all of us) to see you go! T^T

I don't really have a wishlist, but I set up a junk trade in case you have any spare NeoPoints I could use to try and reach my goal: http://www.neopets.c...tring=382577401

I wish you the best of luck and hope things are going well for you! *hugs*