Quitting Neopets: Goodbye Everyone ^_^

Yep, the title says it all. It's time for me to say goodbye to Neopets, and unfortunately to all of you guys! I have thought it through very carefully and I'm 1000% sure that this is the right decision for me.

I wanted to say that I have had an amazing time getting to know all of you folks over here at TDN, and I will probably pop in from time to time to see what's new. ^_^

I'm giving away all of my stuff, to you guys because you truly are the best neofriends anyone could ask for! So put up lots or post your wishlists, let's say we keep the items around 50k. Anyone going for the packrat or rubbish avvies should also ask for junk items, and the Usuki avvie too. All of the pets you see on my userlookup are UFQA (except _Demigod_), just post, pm, or nm me if you're interested. I also have a few WN Hissis and a few avatar pets so contact me about those as well. DONT BE SHY!

Thanks all ^_^ <3

If you're really quitting Neopets, I'll miss seeing you on here at TDN a lot Madi. I may ask for stuff later, but I hope things go well with your giveaway and best of luck with your real life endeavours, too. I already have the Packrat avatar myself, and a full roster of Neopets (with my 3 Hissis Hiss_Dragon05, Traptur, and Viperse).

P.S.: If you have any chocolate items I don't have for my gallery, let me know. Thanks for reading this!

-Neomysterion

Thanks! I don't think I will come back, and I don't want to be tempted to come back which is partly why I'm giving away my things

If you're really quitting Neopets, I'll miss seeing you on here at TDN a lot Madi. I may ask for stuff later, but I hope things go well with your giveaway and best of luck with your real life endeavours, too. I already have the Packrat avatar myself, and a full roster of Neopets (with my 3 Hissis Hiss_Dragon05, Traptur, and Viperse).

P.S.: If you have any chocolate items I don't have for my gallery, let me know. Thanks for reading this!

-Neomysterion

Thanks for the nice thoughts ^_^ You're truly one of the most helpful people I've met on Neopets, I sent you something for your gallery, tell me if you have it!

Enjoy!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. If you have something you wish to add, use the edit button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm sorry to hear that you will be leaving us.

I'll take any spare neopoints since I have little to nothing on this account, that is of course, if you're 100% certain you're not coming back.

If I were you, I'd keep everything, just in case.

Don't give your things away if you're not certain if you want to come back or not.

I'm sorry to hear that you will be leaving us.

I'll take any spare neopoints since I have little to nothing on this account, that is of course, if you're 100% certain you're not coming back.

If I were you, I'd keep everything, just in case.

Don't give your things away if you're not certain if you want to come back or not.

Just put up a junk item in your trades, thanks for the concern ^_^

Just put up a junk item in your trades, thanks for the concern ^_^

It's up, but I'm glad that you're being generous.

A lot of people just leave their items/pets to rot in an abandoned account.

Aw, don't really know you, but I have seen you around the forums quite a bit. It's always a sad feeling, knowing that Neopia is going to be missing 1 awesome person. Good luck in all your endeavors. :)

I agree with Navy for sure. It's really nice of you to give out stuff rather than let it sit there. I like to think if I ever do decide to leave (not likely though) I would do the same.

Well the way I see it, at least someone can use it!

Aw, don't really know you, but I have seen you around the forums quite a bit. It's always a sad feeling, knowing that Neopia is going to be missing 1 awesome person. Good luck in all your endeavors. :)

Aweh, thanks!

sorry to see you go. good luck with everything!

if you have any battledome items, i'd appreciate if you could send something my way.

Thanks for the luck Skylee ^_^ I'm pretty BD challenged, so I don't have any idea about weapons. If there's any certain one you'd like, or something else you'd like just let me know!

Like everybody else has mentioned, think it through whether or not you're going to come back. Maybe in a few months/years you might get bored and come back. Who knows? Although, if you have any dubloons, I'm currently training my neopet and would love some. I'll also contact you about your hissis. Goodbye! :sad02:

I've lurked here long enough to see you quite a bit around here. Is it even possible to quit the addictive Neo? :O Anyway, in all seriousness, I hope you move on happily and do not regret quitting. It's just a bit unsettling to think you put moderate effort into making a spiffy account. :sad01_anim: But hey, you might be making the right decision, it is very time consuming after all. Hope you had fun on Neopets and here on TDN. I didn't really know you but hope you make the most of your life and best of wishes. :graduated: (sounds really sentimental, huh. :S)

Also, a side note, you wouldn't happen to have any NC items to spare? It would be nice to have some gifted, seeing as I can't get any myself. Don't go giving EVERYTHING away now, you might want to have parts of the account intact so you can remember the times, I can't imagine anyone emptying out their entire account. .-.

Sad to see you go, I have seen you around TDN a bit. Good luck in life, and I hope the Neo withdrawals aren't too bad lol.

If you have any spare Codestones or Chomby items, they would be much appreciated. :)

Thanks for the luck ^_^ and gl with your Chomby gallery!

Like everybody else has mentioned, think it through whether or not you're going to come back. Maybe in a few months/years you might get bored and come back. Who knows? Although, if you have any dubloons, I'm currently training my neopet and would love some. I'll also contact you about your hissis. Goodbye! :sad02:

Thanks, but I'm sure I want to never come back. I do in fact have some dubloons and I nm'd you back about my Hissis!

Aww I'm sorry to see you go even though I've never really talked to you :( Good luck in the real world!!!

I feel bad asking... but I was wondering if I could have any of your usuki items, please? :)

Thanks! How many do you need? I have 50 unique

I've lurked here long enough to see you quite a bit around here. Is it even possible to quit the addictive Neo? :O Anyway, in all seriousness, I hope you move on happily and do not regret quitting. It's just a bit unsettling to think you put moderate effort into making a spiffy account. :sad01_anim: But hey, you might be making the right decision, it is very time consuming after all. Hope you had fun on Neopets and here on TDN. I didn't really know you but hope you make the most of your life and best of wishes. :graduated: (sounds really sentimental, huh. :S)

Also, a side note, you wouldn't happen to have any NC items to spare? It would be nice to have some gifted, seeing as I can't get any myself. Don't go giving EVERYTHING away now, you might want to have parts of the account intact so you can remember the times, I can't imagine anyone emptying out their entire account. .-.

Thanks! It is time consuming, which is partly why I'm quitting. I do have NC items, but unfortunately I don't have any gift boxes, sorry ):

I think I will give everything away, someone might as well use it. And it's fun gifting to people ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please avoid double posting, use the edit button on the bottom of your post if you'd like to add something.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Awww, I'm sorry to see you leave. I don't think I've seen you much around, but, still. I wish you all the best in the future!

Why don't you put up a few lots and I'll offer them on it ^_^

http://www.neopets.c...ng=prima__donna

Alright, they're up (:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

I'm sorry to see you go. It will be odd not to see your posts any more. Though I'm happy for you if your happy : ) I feel ashamed to ask in light of your going but if you have any thing for my Eyrie Eyre gallery I would appriciate it.

Aww thanks! I'm so glad to know I will be missed a little.

I sent you a Disco Eyrie Plushie, I hope you don't already have one!