Stock Market Question.

ClatoEverlark

Should I sell one of my stocks? It's currently +163 and I'm really happy with it. I am just thinking what if it goes higher? What if it goes lower?

Answer ASAP :/

Always depends on you. If you need the NP, then it's a decent sell point. I tend not to sell a stock under 60, though. But then again, I don't usually need the NP. Stocks are just a matter of patience, you can wait to see if it goes up through the day, or sell half of the shares you have right now. There's more than one strategy to play the Market, but not being patient with it is certainly not one way to go about it :P

It may go higher- or lower. Regardless, will you be happy with the amount of money you gained from that stock?

Personally, I generally wait until my stock is +200 to sell, but that is me. Every one is different, and is happy with different returns.

Remember that stocks are all about patience. If you decide to wait and see if they rise higher, and they go lower- don't worry. They will rise up again one day. :)

Very well then. I'm going to wait if it goes up.

But if it does go down, I guess that's just fine. I don't need it right now but I'm saving for my wishlist (;

That's the spirit!

It may take some time, but it will be worth it in the end.

I've never done anything with stocks before. I really need to though because I want that avatar.

I don't bet on getting my Stock Market avvie.

But I hope you do! Goodluck!