Chocolate Avvie Help

greekgoddessgirl

I am going nuts trying to get this avatar. I have no idea when to refresh at the Chocolate Shop to find the 90+ items. I know I'm supposed to go for anything over 5K NP. But there are never any items there.

Help. Anyone have tips from when they were going for the avatar? Would really appreciate it.

my personal advice is go for it on half price day - the 3rd of each month ... items restock much faster on that day .. but they're also sold much faster .. so be ready for some quick clicking :)

I have this avatar for a long time but here I have to agree with you. I think that few years ago it was easier to get it! I remember when I was restocking there and there were always some items worth more than 5k. Ok, you still had to be quick but it was not hard to get it at all. But now I never see items worth more than 5k. And believe me, I restock a lot. I just don't get it.

But still I wish you luck on getting it! :)

Yeah, I have exactly the same problem although part of that is probably due to me not actually trying very hard to regularly keep an eye out...I'm more likely to be spotted lurking at the book shops!!

The only advice that can be offered is to keep refreshing and hope for the best really!

Thanks everyone. I've actually been avoiding trying on Half Price Day, becuase I figured with so many people buying, I'll never have a chance. I'm not experienced at restocking at all. I stayed up until 2:00 last night thinking that not too many people will be restocking at the Chocolate Shop in the dead of night, but no items showed up. :( Will keep trying.

I've had the same problem with that avatar. :/ I try restocking there, and I never see anything but the super cheap stuff. Bah.

Thanks everyone. I've actually been avoiding trying on Half Price Day, becuase I figured with so many people buying, I'll never have a chance. I'm not experienced at restocking at all. I stayed up until 2:00 last night thinking that not too many people will be restocking at the Chocolate Shop in the dead of night, but no items showed up. :( Will keep trying.

Neopets never sleeps! But I must admit that I was thinking the same back when I hadn't given up hope on getting this. I thought if I tried in the morning my time (GMT+1) or at noonish, I'd have better luck. But there was no luck to be found. Or I'm just too slow. I think that's it.