Who were you named after?

Mira

well, my aunt saw this name on a truck somewhere and named me the name she saw on the truck although they changed the first letter .

I was named after the ancient MAYAn people.

Pretty dumb, but its just a name. :)

• 1 month later...
Yeah, I was curious as to who people here were named after, or if they weren't named after anyone.

Well anyway, I'm kind of ashamed of who I'm named after. Uhh, well... I'm... uhh... named after a character from a Star Trek spin off. XD Yeah, weird person to benamed after. :/

I was named after my great-great-great-greatGrandmother!

hello

Let's see, first name was for a lot of people, I guess, like my grandmother, great grandmother, granny, and a beatles song. Middle name was a name my sis picked out from- get this- an episode of Rugrats.

• 3 weeks later...

my Grandma!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Angel Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at elast 4 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I was named after... well I don't know for my first name. I think it's just a name mom and dad agreed on. As for my middle name (Rose), it is after my great grandma ;D

Interesting topic by the way! Keep it up :cool:

• 1 month later...

Well my mom was walking in a cemetery when she was younger and saw someone named Willow, she like it and named me it. Yes, I am named after a dead person my mom or dad never met!!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (TJ) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Over 14 Days Old, please don't bump topics, make your own.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact TJ if you have any questions regarding this action.