Who were you named after?

Mira

Yeah, I was curious as to who people here were named after, or if they weren't named after anyone.

Well anyway, I'm kind of ashamed of who I'm named after. Uhh, well... I'm... uhh... named after a character from a Star Trek spin off. XD Yeah, weird person to benamed after. :/

i wasnt named after anyone. they thoguht i was going to be a boy but when i was born and i wasnt they went thru a name book and emily was the only one they both liked. i do however have my mom's middle name because my brother has my dad's. i should ask what they were gonna name me if i turned out a boy...

I wasn't named after anyone, my parent just though "Hey! Zachary is a cool name." And thus my name.

However I got the middle name "William" from my grandfather (mother's side). I was going to be named Isaiah since it is a biblical name, but that was shot down. And my late kitty "Windsor" was named after beer.

Well my Mum and Dad choose my name because he wanted me to be called Anna after my grandma but My mum didn't so they decided to call me Hannah.

I was named Dan( yes, for those of you who don't know, that's my name. Rhyme it all you want, I've heard most of the lamer ones...) because it phonetically works in Chinese and English. Only problem is, old people insist on calling my Daniel..

My name was derived from my Mom's AND Dads name.

My first name was a name my mom and dad both thought was pretty. My middle name is the middle name my late aunt had.

I don't think I'm named after anyone, but the story of how I got this name is interesting. It's a long one, and an embarrassing one.

These days, Justin's started to pop up around me. There are at least 2 famous singers I know named Justin, and I'm quite glad, 'cause I sing as well.