Hello

Hello. My name is Calla. I new to this website, but not to neopets. I recently just start playing again, after taking a five year hiatus. I still trying to figure out all of the new changes they have made to the site since then. :)

Hello and glad you made it to The Daily Neopets! Not only our site will help you nurture and expand your skills and experience on Neopets, you should meet all the nice folk over here at the forums. If you haven't yet, you should check out our forum guidelines before venturing off.

Any questions or concerns, feel free to PM or Neomail me or another staff user and we've got your back! ;)

Welcome, I'm also new here too and came back to neopets after a 4+~ year hiatus, the changes I noticed most is.

League Battling; This used to only be popular to guilds mostly, now leaguing is practically everywhere even when not part of a guild. I also noticed the league requirements are different than they were before.

Thousands of items are newly retired items, and of course prices of things have been adjusted as well.

Dailies such as; Forgotten Shore (could make you rich if you are lucky, Pirate Morphing potions/Pirate Draik Egg/Pirate Krawk MP/Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie). Anchor Management; Best rewards include Pirate PB/Petpet PB. All of the wheels have been changed somewhat including prizes.

Key quest; Fairly easy multiplayer game that can make you quick nps (usually) 10-120k+ if you are lucky.

that's all that comes to mind at the moment, hope this helps.

and of course you can always find quicklinks to most of the dailies. http://www.thedailyn...ts.com/dailies/

• 4 weeks later...