Hi

Hi every one i'm new to the forums but not the website. I'm a huge fan of neopets and I even have my own guild. I'm not really good at introductions though so sorry about that.

I've been playing neopets for almost seven years even though my account only says three on it. I know quite a lot about it and I even have a petpet park account if any one wants to be neofriends on either site please let me know.

Hey Lordstingray! I'm Bianca or Kaito Dark(you can call me Kaito, but there happens to be another 'Kaito' here who wouldn't be very happy about that! :P )

I've been on Neopets for around 5 years now and I've been changing my accounts for a really long time. I just hope I get to keep this one forever(that's quite long).

I'm new here, myself. Nice to meet you. :weird:

Oh and I like watching anime.

Hey there and welcome to the forums! What's your guild about?

Hi there, My guild is about Darigan Citadel and every thing about it. You can find the guild here http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=4133572

I'm hoping to get staff and get it running so we can possibly help other neopet users with their goals. I want to do simple newbie packs for members that are a week old in the guild and i'd like to hold guild auctions for rare items and even other things. We dont really have a neopoints fund yet but i'm saving up to get my own pets painted or created.

Hey Lordstingray! I'm Bianca or Kaito Dark(you can call me Kaito, but there happens to be another 'Kaito' here who wouldn't be very happy about that! :P )

I've been on Neopets for around 5 years now and I've been changing my accounts for a really long time. I just hope I get to keep this one forever(that's quite long).

I'm new here, myself. Nice to meet you. :weird:

Oh and I like watching anime.

Hi there Kaito :3 I like watching anime to. My favorite is sgt frog. I want to keep mine forever as well becuase of all of the trophies I have on it

Congratulations! You are now a member of The Daily Neopets Forum!

Be sure to check the Forum Guidelines before continuing. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM/Neomail me if any of those arise.

Congratulations! You are now a member of The Daily Neopets Forum!

Be sure to check the Forum Guidelines before continuing. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM/Neomail me if any of those arise.

Thankyou i've made sure to read the rules before hand as well. If I have a question i'll be sure to let you know though !

Hi there! Welcome to TDN. :D -offers cookies-

Wow, it sounds like you've put a lot of thought into your guild all ready. :) Awesome.

I hope you like it here!

Hi there! Welcome to TDN. :D -offers cookies-

Wow, it sounds like you've put a lot of thought into your guild all ready. :) Awesome.

I hope you like it here!

Thankyou so much ! That put a huge smile on my face. -Eats those tasty cookies-

I'm looking to get a new custom layout for it but I wanted to make it look really nice. I'm having trouble with class names unfortunately and any other ideas but i've even decorated my pages to go with it all. I always have trouble with class names. :<