Has anyone noticed how similar Brown/Christmas Kacheeks are?

Navy

I had adopted a Kacheek from the pound thinking she was brown, but when I looked at her pet page I noticed under "Color" it said Christmas.

Comparison

35jhth0.png

Obviously, they're not identical, but I thought it was pretty neat for anyone wanting a cheap alternative to a brown Kacheek.

It's pretty much the same, except, white tail = yellowish tail. Lol. I guess TNT considers brown warmer, especially when mixed with the get up you get from the Christmas Paint Brush.

Essentially, when using the Christmas Paint Brush, you get awesome Chrismasy clothing + Brown Kacheek, which I feel, much better deal.,

And if you put the Christmas clothes on the brown one, I would think that it's Christmas,lol.

I knew they were quite alike, but not this similar. They could be twins.

I've never wanted to paint my Kacheek Christmas 'cause of this. I mean, look at the other pets. I bet they have other 'things' on them which make them look more 'christmassy.'

I've always wanted Desert PB, though.

Yeah, their base colours are pretty much the same :P It's a nice colour on them, and if you want that base colour, you don't have to spend tons on a Brown PB. Basically the only thing "Christmassy" on a Christmas 'cheek are its clothes, it doesn't have like, antlers or anything :P

It's pretty much the same, except, white tail = yellowish tail. Lol. I guess TNT considers brown warmer, especially when mixed with the get up you get from the Christmas Paint Brush.

Essentially, when using the Christmas Paint Brush, you get awesome Chrismasy clothing + Brown Kacheek, which I feel, much better deal.,

And if you put the Christmas clothes on the brown one, I would think that it's Christmas,lol.

unfortunately, since I adopted her, she didn't come with clothes, but I thought it was convenient since I like brown pets.. a lot.

Thats so crazy just how identical the two paint styles really are. Like eveyone else has mentioned there are clearly differences in color but other then that nothing. It's like they just took the Christmas one and just turned down the color contrast for the brown almost ha ha

A lot of pets are like this. The Christmas Nimmo is very similar to a Green Nimmo, for example, only a darker shade of green and with Christmas clothing.