Should I zap again?

I don't know if this is the right place (since it seemed a bit too low key for the help section, if it isn't move this topic please), but I need an opinion.

I zapped my liobits at the petpet ray today and got this:

Screenshot2012-05-20at80849PM-1.jpg

I"m wondering if I should just leave my petpet as a disco cobrall or zap it again tomorrow...

Does anyone have an opinion on this (weather I should zap again or not)

I would say yes, considering disco petpets aren't too uncommon.

It all depends on whether or not you're content with your petpet or not.

We can't read your mind. :P

Thanks! I kinda thought they were rare :P

Though, it kinda reminds me of spongebob with the flowers...hm...I'll think I'll zap it again, see if I get anything better.

Nah, considering Disco Petpet Paint Brushes go for about 150k each and Cobralls for about 1.4k. ;P

Like I said, if you're satisfied with it, keep it! If you want something rarer, keep trying.

I would keep zapping ... the only petpet i stopped zapping was when it changed to a White Weewoo and a Faerie Moltenore ...

Wow, I zapped one of my pets a Faerie Moltenore. I just stopped zapping because I thought it was pretty, I didn't realize they were that rare!

Yuki, as far as your cobrall, you could leave it for a while and see if it grows on you, and if not, zap away!

can a staff lock this, it's been answered it was posted 2 days ago, no need to keep posting...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.