About a week ago I logged into a fake neopets by mistake, and then I couldn't log in anymore!(Neopets tr.vu) I have 16 million neopoints on the bank, which I got by chance when I won an eventide PB from the alien aishaa vending mashine.

So....I wanted to have a new password, but obviously the scammer has already changed the email adress to his...

Now I wrote to neopets, ( days ago already), but it said that I have to log into their support forum...but I can't. Luckily they froze my account, so the scammer can't do anymore dammage. I wrote to [email protected] but they said this isn't the right email to send this info to, and now they haven't written back for ages, I don't know what to do, because I want to play again, even if I don't have my 16 million anymore!! Also, 2 of my pets were put in the pound( probably as amusement 4 the scammer). That's really evil! One of them was a pirate krawk, the other a cybunny!! :sad02:

Will neopets ever write back? How long are accounts normally frozen, and will they send ME the new password, and not the scammer?

Please help me.....

I'm sorry this happened! Have you sent in a ticket for the scamming?

http://www.neopets.com/help.phtml

Click "request support" at the top, then "submit a ticket", then fill out the form. This is the best way to contact TNT about the scamming, and hopefully you'll be able to get your account back, though probably not with your pets or lost NP/items. :(

I'm so sorry. :( I don't really have a definite answer to your question. My account was frozen once and they responded pretty quickly, that was a long time ago though so I don't know how things are now. Good luck and I hope things work out for you in the end!

So sorry this has happened to you :sad02: A reply to your ticket will probably also go to your regular email, that's where mine always go if i have sent a ticket. I'm sure they will sort it for you fairly quickly. You might be lucky and get the mythical Tony.

Make a side account, so you can start rebuilding on it (according to an editorial you can play fully on a side when the main is frozen). See if you can transfer the ticket to your new side, then you can log in to see the ticket and update it. Sorry this happened.

Tickets don't require a matching email for you to be able to send one, in fact, you don't even have to be logged onto an account.

I'm sorry you got scammed, always remember to check to make sure you are logging on to neopets.com and no where else.

I'm sorry to hear that :( Checking the email the account was made on won't help - if the scammer changed the email then it will go to their email!

But when you submitted a ticket you should have been asked to put down your email - this is the email the reply should go to if you filled that in

Also, TNT can take REALLY long to reply - when I got frozen they took about 4 months to get back to me :(

Yeah, I hope they write back soon, or I will never be able to play again! I think I'll create a side account, just while my real one is still frozen, but am I allowed to use wheels and all those freebie stuff? It's not really like they know that it's me playing again, and anyway, when I get my real account back I will play on on that ofcoarse!

Why would I get a mythical Tony?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post, make use of the edit button that's on the bottom of your post if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yeah, I hope they write back soon, or I will never be able to play again! I think I'll create a side account, just while my real one is still frozen, but am I allowed to use wheels and all those freebie stuff? It's not really like they know that it's me playing again, and anyway, when I get my real account back I will play on on that ofcoarse!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post, make use of the edit button that's on the bottom of your post if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yes, while you're frozen you can do anything on your side that you would normally do on your main. When you get your frozen account back, you can choose to make that your main again, or keep it as a side. It doesn't matter as long as you only do your dailies, play games, etc, on one account at a time. :)

Tony is someone who works for TNT and usually when he is the person you're dealing with he's like a miracle worker and gets your account back. :)

ok, thanks,I will just create a new account then, when I have time :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make all posts at least 7 words long.