Iced ~ unfairly

shojos_cave

let me clear one or two things up.

Shojos_Cave ~ was banned for auto buying, this is NOT true, I respond to neomails during restocking ~ sometimes miss a restock, I post in guild chat most the time on what I've missed/bought. I think they thought I was autobuying because I tried restocking two shops at one time. Firefox has a 'ctrl+1' feature that switches tabs so I was refreshing petpet shop and stamp fairly quickly using the shopkeeper rather than F5 like I usually do, which is actually 'really' simple to do.

faildom~ was banned because I was earning NP's on it ~ we all know shojos_cave is bugged with trophies and TNT said it was fine that I earned a trophy/NP for all I earned ~ around 2k ~ I done it to prove them wrong ~ otherwise TNT wouldn't have bothered with it, they said it was okay, to make this clear - I switched to faildom then switched back, this is TNT at fault here, not me. They accepted it then came back recently with a vengeance to ice faildom? ~ also this account I was currently using to neomail people ~ was warned because I have 3302 NP on it ~ now compared to shojos with a bank of 7.7mil pure etc I think 3302NP is pretty inconvient for an account that I have never logged on until now. Also someone told me your allowed some money on sides for neolodge or something?

I can't believe this was all possible? I didn't think restocking 'legitmately' could get you iced.

I guess if your good at something they could ice you for it?

I wonder how they work it all out if you are a bot/human? I would have at least liked a image verification ~so I can input it~ or something along those lines to prove it is me refreshing and buying!

I'd like your opinions on this, nasty or not, be truthful. I will fully answer any questions.

My only advice would be to write to TNT, explain what exactly what happened probably putting in bullet points so that it's easy to understand as I'm not quite sure what's happened particularly with the faildom account. I'm also run your response through spell check to make life easier for them.

In terms of Shojos_Cave account it looks as though you were refreshing and restocking 'too quickly' therefore making the system think that it wasn't a human behind the computer. If you explain what you were doing and can back it up with evidence that this does work then you might be able to get your account back.

I appreciate your reply, I'm often restock banned I usually like to do bursts of rapid refreshing ~ to increase chance of sniping an item.

The faildom case, they were waiting on me logging into an account, I was on it for two minutes maximum and was banned.

This is TNT's side of the story about highscores ~

Since your ticket has been all handy-dandy categorized we are able to distribute and prioritize the issue you have reported. Unfortunately we will not be able to give you an exact date of when this problem may be fixed (since any time frame is subject to change) but we are aware of it and appreciate your report!

^lies.

It means our developers will look into it. At this time we do not see any issue with your account. Scores may get bumped off by other scores and this leads users to get confused at times. If your score is getting reviewed that may also cause a delay. :)

^You know TNT is lazy ~ give a usual response.

A solution for your issue has been suggested.

No need to apologize! Thanks for the update :)

Rico S., The Neopets Team

^ Told them I collected two trophies on my side account ~ this was to prove my account was actually bugged.

Good luck getting your account back. I think the advice you were given above is probably the best way to go about things. I got a little lost in your story but I know what it's like to be iced unfairly, well sort of. My original account was hacked and I was never able to get it back so technically it wasn't iced but someone else had it. Anyways, good luck again! I hope things work out for you.

Oh dear, that's rough luck :( The accusation for autobuying on your main sounds outrageous. I would follow Secre's advice. As frustrated as you are, try to be as polite as possible when explaining the situation. Kill them with kindness :) As far as what happened with faildom, whoever told you it was okay to earn trophies on that account probably had no idea what they were talking about. In the end it is breaking the number one rule of side-accounts, so, unfortunately, I don't think TNT will return that one to you. Keep us posted on the progress.

I restocked in magic mainly ~ everyone knows what to buy lol.

~ I was fairly slow but managed a few morphing potions, nothing big.

I restocked in stamp ~ along with a friend one time, I went into stamp and it restocked within the first refresh, I wasn't even ready for it and even neomailed my friend saying thanks for the heads up but didn't expect such a quick restock, now if I was 'auto-buying' I'm sure I would have bought something, its little things like this that can prove my innocence ~ and I have alot of little things.

As far as what happened with faildom, whoever told you it was okay to earn trophies on that account probably had no idea what they were talking about.

~

I totally understand this, I did not really have a choice. I'm sure most people would agree that when TNT says everything is fine, they actually have no idea whats going on. I don't mind losing faildom, however I think TNT has bad customer support, they say it was okay and then they ice? ~ professional hypocrites lol.

On another note, I am surprised to see everyone here actually agreeing with me that it is outrageous. In all honesty when I heard of TNT freezing accounts for restocking legitimately I thought it was rubbish, now I know it isn't ~ a little warning to everyone.

On another note, I am surprised to see everyone here actually agreeing with me that it is outrageous. In all honesty when I heard of TNT freezing accounts for restocking legitimately I thought it was rubbish, now I know it isn't ~ a little warning to everyone.

Nah, it seems TNT can be a little happy with the trigger finger on their freeze gun on occasions so we're all a little overly paranoid to be fair. I don't go anywhere near the boards for exactly that reason.

I totally understand this, I did not really have a choice. I'm sure most people would agree that when TNT says everything is fine, they actually have no idea whats going on. I don't mind losing faildom, however I think TNT has bad customer support, they say it was okay and then they ice?

On a fair note, I'd advise, regardless of if your main is glitched or whatever, to avoid earning Trophies on a side which isn't your main. When did TNT say that it was OK? I don't recall this. I mean, I know that they said it's OK as long as you're not earning NP, but most trophies usually have NP attached...

I don't really comprehend your situation, but whichever TNT staff member responded to you, he was being really nice from what I see. You're fortunate, some people never get a good response. It's a good sign that they have said they are looking into it.

Nah, it seems TNT can be a little happy with the trigger finger on their freeze gun on occasions so we're all a little overly paranoid to be fair. I don't go anywhere near the boards for exactly that reason.

I will probably never restock again if I am being honest, I hope my ticket is answered soon so I can see whats going on.

It is probable that you got iced 'cause you were refreshing too quickly.

For auto-buying though? It does not make much sense, my refresh rate was all over the place, sometimes I pay attention 'rarely' to this clock I have installed on firefox shows the hour,minutes and seconds, very useful for things like Kad. I could refresh every 3seconds if I wanted to but I don't lol. I go AFK in shops if I need to go grab a munch ~ thats what gets me, you would think they had something that detects auto-buyers?, I really hope it was just because I refresh quickly.

On a fair note, I'd advise, regardless of if your main is glitched or whatever, to avoid earning Trophies on a side which isn't your main. When did TNT say that it was OK? I don't recall this. I mean, I know that they said it's OK as long as you're not earning NP, but most trophies usually have NP attached...

I don't really comprehend your situation, but whichever TNT staff member responded to you, he was being really nice from what I see. You're fortunate, some people never get a good response. It's a good sign that they have said they are looking into it.

I feel like its sad to agree that I got a good reponse from TNT in terms of other people. I'm frustrated to think neopets can call it a childs game.

I am not bothered about losing faildom, I never used it after I switched back to shojos, and the two trophies I got I can get that anytime.

I'm glad they are looking into it ~ when I get, 'if' I get shojos back I hope that the problem resolved.

TNT saying it was 'OK' ~ true perhaps I assumed a little too much.

My replies to everyone is probably a little off, I have a bad hangover :party: lol