Hey everyone!!! :D

Hey everyone! I'm Bianca and I'm new to TDN. :laughingsmiley:

I've been on Neopets for around 5 years and in those 5 years I've changed my account a million times. I love Kacheeks and any account I make will definitely have its first pet as a Kacheek! :rolleyes_anim:

I'm mainly a fan of shoujo(girl) anime and sometimes Kaito, like DN Angel, etc.

I also love reading books, especially fiction/fantasy. I loved the Percy Jackson series and I can't wait for Mark of Athena!

I like playing action/adventure games, like my favorite, Claw. Its quite old, but so much fun! I like outdoor games too like swimming, etc.

I hope I like it here! :rock:(haha I like <that)

I used to have a Purple Kacheek that I rescued from the pound, but I gave it up and another user has him.

By the way, my name is Red Green, and I am a forum moderator. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.

Also, I enjoy a good number of animes in all sorts of genres myself, though I never had a lot of time to watch them. :(

For animes, I'm normally fond of stuff like DragonBall (and other variants like Dragonball Z), Red Green Show, Pokemon, Fooly Cooly/FLCL, Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo, Shakugan no Shana, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan, and loads more! You should also meet * and @flyingeevee, they're also into all sorts of anime as well.

*Keep in mind that his name is not based on Kaitou Saint Tail nor Magic Kaito. His name comes from the Kaito guy from Vocaloid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...