Icepets ^-^

Lauren_x

This is another virtual pet site and it's really cute. :wub_anim:

It's very small so you'll have a way better time restocking because there's hardly anyone about! ^-^

If you haven't already joined please could you by using my referral link?

There are lots of really great pet names still up for grabs :thumbsup:

I really desperately want the Halloween Snow Jar (sort of like a paint brush) but it's very expensive however if I get lots of referrals I can buy it at the referrals store :D

I would love you all forever and a day if you signed up. Many thanks, loz :yes:

:O If just eleven five of you join and never play again I could afford it!

I haven't been as active on Icepets like I used to a year ago, but I still like to play the games and care for my pets over there.

If you would like, my Icepets username is Neomysterion, and I own a Space Dovu, Fairy Jakrit, Halloween Traptur, and a Snowdrift Xephyr.

I'm just as much a rare species maniac over there like I am on Neopets. :P

I haven't been as active on Icepets like I used to a year ago, but I still like to play the games and care for my pets over there.

If you would like, my Icepets username is Neomysterion, and I own a Space Dovu, Fairy Jakrit, Halloween Traptur, and a Snowdrift Xephyr.

I'm just as much a rare species maniac over there like I am on Neopets. :P

Haha wow that is impressive! I have a Snowdrift Xephyr too called Sansa :D I love her :)

I will add you :3

To whoever just signed up - thank you so much :D

Sula and Lady Kakata and Ragnarok you guys are the best and i love youuu! :3

Registered from your link.

Thanks i didnt know icepets before.

Huh?

how to get more IceCash?

You can either buy it, trade icepoints for it or earn it (9 a day i think) by clicking some sponser links

http://www.icepets.com/ice_shop/voting.php

Very cute, indeed :3 I will try and create an account but I'm not so sure if I can keep up with it. :/

Aww thank you! :D You don't even have to keep up with it - registering alone gets me a referral point so thankyou thankyou x

You can either buy it, trade icepoints for it or earn it (9 a day i think) by clicking some sponser links

http://www.icepets.c...shop/voting.php

It's really 6 IceCash a day every 24 hours (exact).

How do i exchange my points for the Cash?

xD sorry i dont know everything about virtual pet sites.

You can't exchange Icepoints for IceCash, you can only get IceCash from the voting link Lozzerrr provided or purchase IceCash with PayPal or by snail mail (takes longer though).

Also for some added fun, the staff members over at Icepets also posted a topic talking about Baby Icepets over here last year when they were new.

It's really 6 IceCash a day every 24 hours (exact).

You can't exchange Icepoints for IceCash, you can only get IceCash from the voting link Lozzerrr provided or purchase IceCash with PayPal or by snail mail (takes longer though).

Also for some added fun, the staff members over at Icepets also posted a topic talking about Baby Icepets over here last year when they were new.

You can, you can pay icepoints for icecash coins on the trades :D And sorry, it was 6 not 9 :)

Also another thing I really like about icepets is that the boards are much less filtered, you can definitely express yourself more than you can on neopets (:

ok :D

yup i want a jakrit :D

if you give me one ill say my friends they should sign up from your link :D

Yay! I gave you one, please do ask you friends to sign up using my link (:

I only need elevenfive more until my beloved snow jar. Thank you all so much!

I registered for your eyes only lol

and my username there is angelo

can u believe it !?!

Yay, thank you sweetie! This makes me very happy. And whoo, you get to use your real name as your username. That's because the site is so tiddly still :D

so!

3 friends from me have already registered with your link now!

but i dont think they play very much.

YAY!

I restocked my First item!

its a Cottoncandy Makoat Morphing Potion and i sell it for 7500 IP!

Yay! Congrats on your first restock :D Be careful what you restock though some things that you think would sell for a lot actually don't ¬_¬ I think it's because there are so few players hah.

Guys I am only five referral points away now from the Halloween Snow Jar. You guys = the best.

Also while restocking, do keep in mind that most Icepets users tend to flock the Snow Jar Igloo since there are elusive Morphing Potions (Evil Jakrit MP, Tech Traptur MP, 60s Cobron MP, Firebreathing Dabu MP, etc.) and Snow Jars (like Storm Snow Jar and Evil Snow Jar for example) that appear time to time.

^ That is an example of items that have higher reseller price. Also, the prices to most retired seasonal items like past Token Booth prizes and past ICE Shop items can spike up after they're no longer in stock and get replaced with new seasonal stock to match the current season.

Don't forget that some quest items do have a higher reseller value at the usershops (some higher than others), this page has a pictural listing of many of the items that are asked for in quests throughout the Icepets site.

Also Lozzerrr, you're definitely on a roll with these referrals. I hope that other people here at TDN will get to experience Icepets like we do. :)

Signed up for you :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more. Smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.