What's your favorite Sport & Team/Player ??

Angeló

Do you have a favorite sport ??? what team do you support or do you have a favorite player (if it's an individual sport) ?? :)

I love all sports but mainly

Football (Soccer) : I cheer for Spain & FC Barcelona

Basketball : Chicago Bulls

Tennis : Roger Federer & Ana Ivanovic

Favourite team - Chicago Bears (Football)

My favourite player is Larry Fitzgerald, wide reciever for the Arizona Cardinals. He's an AMAZING player. The best WR in the league. He can do it all.

Plus hes a genuinely nice guy, and thats why I love him. The fact that hes a superstar doesnt get to his head.

I'm a stereotypical Canadian. Love my hockey! I stick by my Toronto teams no matter what. Also watch a lot of NBA (love the west coast teams) and the occasional baseball and football game!

I live in Michigan and therefore support the Detroit-based teams. Except for the Pistons, and no, not because they're not good. I'm just not that into basketball. xD I find it boring, except for the last five minutes or so.

So, it's the Tigers (baseball), Lions (football), and Red Wings (hockey) for me. :) Although I do like hockey the best of those three. I find it more intense.

Favorite players? Of those three teams, I'll go with the ones everyone here likes. Justin Verlander of the Tigers, Calvin Johnson of the Lions, and Pavel Datsyuk of the Red Wings. Among others, both in those teams and outside them.

• 7 months later...

I follow college sports because I pretty much have to (University of Washington Huskies). I follow South Korea football/soccer because it's one thing that links me and my mother together. I did get all up in the hype of Seattle Seahawks (American football), and I think it's cool that the Sonics are coming back (basketball). Sometimes I go to Mariners games (baseball) to eat garlic fries and drink beer.

I do like watching the Olympics though. I am a skii-bum and love seeing all the countries compete.