Do you guys think that TNT is going to come out with a new plot soon?

Rachany

Yes, no, maybe so? and if so, what do you think it'll be?

I'm guessing that it's going to be a part of Neopia that has never been used as a plot, which leaves:

Kiko Lake

Kreludor

Brightvale

Lutari Island

Roo Island

tell me if I'm missing anything out/leaving anything in x)

It's very likely that this is wrong though, 'cause there's a good chance that TNT might choose the same place for their plot-theme. The Lost Desert has been used at least 3 times, if I'm correct.

I haven't participated in many plots before, the only one being the Faerie's Ruin, so I don't know how often they release these plots. Also, does the whole Krawk Island thing count? I was on a hiatus when it happened, so I don't really know what happened there xD.

So what are your theories?

I think Kreludor has a higher chance of having a plot. Kiko Lake doesn't really have much potential, and Roo Island had a plot.... thing. Lutari Island will likely never be used though.

I reckon if there is a plot it'll be used to re-do one of the old lands, so my predictions are Kiko Lake, Kreludor and Lutari Island. ^^

If there is a plot there NEEDS to be something going on in the BD or I've been training for nothing XD

I reckon if there is a plot it'll be used to re-do one of the old lands, so my predictions are Kiko Lake, Kreludor and Lutari Island. ^^

Agreed! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think it will be Tyrannia, as the artwork is pretty old. Or Meridell.

There's something in 'coming soon' called 'Neopian Justice is served'. A hint, maybe? Since 'mysterious journey continues' is probably a fallback for revealing new lands

EDIT: With Lutari Island, DO remember that it hasn't disappeared off the map, which TNT could really do or make it a hidden land. It's on the map, so it might be used in the future

I'm going to go with Tyrannia or Meridell. Both are in serious need for new art. I expect that it will be Tyrannia first though- it hasn't had a plot in about a decade, wereas Meridell's plot- the Darigan thing, was more recent.

Didn't Kreludor have a failed plot, where there was a plot in the works, it just never was released? You know, the thing with the "authorization code"? If there's a new one though, I'd like a BD part as well, so I don't waste all this training I've been doing to get the DoN trophies and the black peteri avatar.

Another map that needs updating is Mystery Island so, maybe a plot will take place there next? Lately there has been a pattern with them updating wolrds: Krawk Island and then Roo Island. It's probably a coincidence though. Sometimes I wonder if the reason they haven't updated Tyrannia is because of the whole prehistoric theme of the world. Prehistoric world thus prehistoric graphics as a kind of joke. Although they did update the Omelette, Wheels and Shopkeepers so that probably isn't why.

But if they're not going to do a plot as an excuse to update art then I think most of the suggested worlds are plausible. Even the unlikely ones such as Kiko Lake. Maybe it gets flooded somehow thus expanding the lake and adding things to do there. Plus we don't know that much about Kiko Lake do we, like it's history?

Another option, although unlikely since there are already so many worlds to choose from and/or update, is that they introduce a new wolrd like Moltara.

SInce the AC is so soon, it'll be a while before we get a new plot. However, I'm hoping for Tyrannia or Mystery Island- they've got the oldest art on the site right now.

I hope it's Mystery Island :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more, smilies don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm pretty sure the mining thing was part of an old plot, I do remember reading that somewhere... as in, yes, it did have a use. Lost Desert maybe?

Anyways, Tyrannia and Meridell as most likely, with maybe Brightvale being updated at the same time as the latter. DC too? Hmm. I'd like to see Kiko Lake and maybe Lutari Island, as well as Gereptiku (the smaller lands, basically) all updated at the same time with some sort of purpose. Ditto Shenkuu.

Mystery Island doesn't look too bad, as well as Neopia Central, but they're getting on a bit.

Altador's a bit of disaster waiting to happen... will they close the plot? Won't they?

The biggest art thing I want TNT to update, honestly, is all the random pages with awful old art. Especially the old pages that list all of the unconverted colours for a paintbrush, especially ESPECIALLY the ones which had none left UC. They really don't help anyone -_-

If I'm not mistaken, this July 30th will mark the 10th anniversary of the Battle for Meridell. Many people think this is a good opportunity to open a plot involving Meridell, make over the map, and even move Darigan citadel (remember that animation in the Advent Calender where DC moves into the spot Faerieland used to occupy before the crash?). Personally, I am kind of attached to its old artwork, as Meridell is the first land I was on neopets for the discovery of :)

If I'm not mistaken, this July 30th will mark the 10th anniversary of the Battle for Meridell. Many people think this is a good opportunity to open a plot involving Meridell, make over the map, and even move Darigan citadel (remember that animation in the Advent Calender where DC moves into the spot Faerieland used to occupy before the crash?). Personally, I am kind of attached to its old artwork, as Meridell is the first land I was on neopets for the discovery of :)

Oh wow, has it been 10 years already?! It was the first land I was around for the discovery of as well. It doesn't feel like it was THAT long ago! Ahaha.

I definitely think there's gonna be a new plot, probably after the Altador Cup is over. I hope it's Mystery Island, but ultimately I just hope there's going to be some BD involvement since I've been training for it.

I definitely think there's gonna be a new plot, probably after the Altador Cup is over. I hope it's Mystery Island, but ultimately I just hope there's going to be some BD involvement since I've been training for it.

Same, I want at least 85 boosts, if not 125 boosts before a BD plot happens though.

There better be a plot this year, or people will be very, very angry. If there is, it will likely be in late summer/fall, especially since there really is nothing going on in that time period until the Halloween event in October.

If they are going to do a major plot this year, it will have to overlap with their scheduled yearly for later this year like Halloween, GMC, Advent Calendar, etc. which will probably be double the workload on them, unless they just do a mini-plot like the one they did with Krawk Island this year. I hope they do something with Meridell/Darigan Citadel since it's been sooo long ago since the first plot there.

Apparently someone noticed an Island off the cost of Shenkuu/Terror Mountain on the map (not Lutari Island)..You can't click on it, but it's detailed. Perhaps a new land plot? Seems like kinda a waste to make a island that detailed if you weren't going to use it at all.

Apparently someone noticed an Island off the cost of Shenkuu/Terror Mountain on the map (not Lutari Island)..You can't click on it, but it's detailed. Perhaps a new land plot? Seems like kinda a waste to make a island that detailed if you weren't going to use it at all.

That is assumed to be the island from the Journey to the Lost Isle plot. It probably won't get used again.

That is assumed to be the island from the Journey to the Lost Isle plot. It probably won't get used again.

Ah..That explains the island then. Still, seems like kinda a waste to make it for a plot, then not use it again...