Moehog Day Is Approaching!

hrtbrk

Purple is my favourite colour. Also, this looks like a very nice outfit for lady Moehogs.

I wonder if there'll be a good male Moehog outfit coming soon as well, and new colours for the Moehog, too? :)

Ooooo, this look like it will be lovely on Faerie Moehogs! It could accent the blues quite nicely!

Moehogs are actually one of my favorite species, since the thing that got me into Neopets was both a Moehog plushie and an old Tamagotchi like Krawk toy Neopets used to have. So they have a good bit of nostalgia for me. I'm thinking of maybe morphing Leati into a Moehog since I love the Faerie ones. And if I did I'd probably get this outfit for her. :)

Wow, this is really pretty! I'm not a huuuuge Moehog fan either, but this is just lovely. :)

The outfits are great. I started on Neopets 9 years ago with 3 moehogs then got a Yurble when they were first released A couple of my moehogs have been zapped and one moehog and a yurble has gone to my grandaughters account so I will probably not get the outfits as I am on a NO NC Mall strike

Not a big fan of Moehogs, but the outfit looks great! What is that last thing? A hat maybe?

Based on its image URL (https://images.neopets.com/items/clo_moehog_purple_hat.gif), that last item featured on the right really is a hat.

Based on its image URL (http://images.neopet..._purple_hat.gif), that last item featured on the right really is a hat.

Thought so, it looks kinda veil-ish. :) If it didn't say the name I would have guess a shawl or something. Though I suppose hat makes more sense.

I don't really like Moehogs but these clothes are lovely! :)

Looking forward to see what colours will be released. Come on Elderly or Transparent!