New Item : Floral Pattern Faerie Wings

Wow, those do look lovely with the colours of the striped paint brush. :)

Those look absolutely gorgeous on her! They fit her color, and her general theme.

I really like them, especially since I can never get my hands on enough wings, but I don't know if they match my pets well enough to buy them. I will be thinking about it though.

Those look absolutely gorgeous on her! They fit her color, and her general theme.

I really like them, especially since I can never get my hands on enough wings, but I don't know if they match my pets well enough to buy them. I will be thinking about it though.

I bought them, and they currently don't match any of my pets... they were too pretty to pass up on though :P I love my pets having wings and I'm constantly changing their appearances, so hopefully they'll fit someone soon!

I'm a huge fan of the wings too, I tend to like them more than the actual Faerie pets most of the time, plus you get the option to change it up once in a while. I got these as well, think I put them on my cloud Cy..