Not to Shabby

As some of you know, after my beloved Halloween Kougra was turned invisible on my birthday I was pretty depressed. But here she is! My new and improved (well until I save the 2.1mil np I need for a Halloween PB to change her back...) Speckled ZeroCinq! This was the cheapest color I could tolerate and I must say it's growing on me. I'm quite happy happy with the results! :-)

4.png

She's lovely! :D I'm glad you found something that you didn't mind too much. ^__^

She looks great! :D

Personally, I love Speckled for Kougras. I had a Kougra that had been Green for about 8-ish years, and I just couldn't find any color that jumped out at me, as fitting for him. And I immediately painted him Speckled when it was released.

Later-released Speckled pets like the Speckled Kougra and the Speckled Koi always appear well decorated compared to earlier-released Speckled pets (excluding the Speckled Usul, which is an old favourite of mine).

Not to mention that your taste of scenery is also very good for your pet's customization, it's quite natural in my views. I'll still wish you luck in getting a Halloween Paint Brush, too.

Thanks guys! I forgot she was my signature too. It's like before and after photo's. I have to say I am really enjoying the color. I think I will make a goal to switch her back next fall. The Speckled is growing on me more and more. It's a great look for Spring and summer. She's a jungle cat now! lol

Never saw a Spekcled Kougra before and I must say it looks different than other Speckled pets. I even think it's prettier now as Speckled :)

& amazing job with customizing!

• 4 weeks later...

Random question though, how did she end up turning invisible?

If I remember correctly, ZeroCinq turned Invisible via that dreaded random event that can turn your pet Invisible. I recall LillyTheGrundo posting about this several weeks back.

Oh wow, I didn't know there was an event that did that. Yikes!

Yeah. :( There are far too many colour changing REs for my liking, that's for sure! At least the Red/Blue REs you can avoid by caring for your pet, but there is no saving them from Boochi or the invisible RE. :/