Scores Galore Is BACK!

hrtbrk

Now through the May 27th, you will be able to send five scores per game every Saturday and Sunday!

shoyru_blue_dance.gif

To kick off this event, you will be able to send 5x the scores starting tonight at 12:00 AM NST!

See you in the Games Room !

For real? I'm sorry, but this is very, very good news! I must thank you Lindsey for bringing this up, I've been saving my playing energy for this occurrence! This is excellent for making up all that lost NP after buying the last few pieces of the Secret Lab Map and getting some more funds for the Draik Egg as well. /over-excitement

Fab! :D i'm going to have to make sure I get some time put aside for gaming during the next couple weekends. :D

How typical that they'd release that Fortune Cookie at the same time...hope they don't put it back on the market.

I didn't even think about that. -___- Fingers crossed that they don't allow people to use them during this event because that would be an even more unfair advantage.

I'm starting with 22037 np right now...let's see how much I get by the time I'm done with my eighteen daily games!

For the record, those games (in order of best np:sec ratio):

Fashion Fever, Kass Basher, Catch the Petpet, Big Time Rush Crowd Patrol, Tunnel Tumble, Attack of the Marblemen, Darigan Dodgeball, Bouncy Supreme, Maths Nightmare, Snowbeast Snackrifice, Wrath of the Snowager, 200m Peanut Dash, Faerie Bubbles (if you just play the first level and use the bubbles and faerieland codes), Ednas Shadow, Meerca Chase II, Cloud Raiders, Smug Bug Smite, and Volcano Run II. Try them if you don't already have them on your favorites list.

EDIT: I notice that after you play five games, it still says you've only played three on your favorites list. Strange, but doesn't really affect anything.

Another EDIT: Took ~an hour to get up to 78,379, which means I earned 56,342 np. Sweet.

I'm starting with 22037 np right now...let's see how much I get by the time I'm done with my eighteen daily games!

For the record, those games (in order of best np:sec ratio):

Fashion Fever, Kass Basher, Catch the Petpet, Big Time Rush Crowd Patrol, Tunnel Tumble, Attack of the Marblemen, Darigan Dodgeball, Bouncy Supreme, Maths Nightmare, Snowbeast Snackrifice, Wrath of the Snowager, 200m Peanut Dash, Faerie Bubbles (if you just play the first level and use the bubbles and faerieland codes), Ednas Shadow, Meerca Chase II, Cloud Raiders, Smug Bug Smite, and Volcano Run II. Try them if you don't already have them on your favorites list.

EDIT: I notice that after you play five games, it still says you've only played three on your favorites list. Strange, but doesn't really affect anything.

Another EDIT: Took ~an hour to get up to 78,379, which means I earned 56,342 np. Sweet.

Cool good list I play most of those games but seems like i need to get faster at them.

Some older games, such as cheese roller, did not get the boost. Is this intentional?

The 5 Score Sends do not apply for many of the Luck/Chance games (I.E.: Cheeseroller, Dice-A-Roo, Scorchy Slots, etc.) or PDF games (I.E.: Gormball, Cellblock, Cliffhanger, etc.) if I am not mistaken, so it is intentional for most of the Luck/Chance and PDF games.

Fantastic! I've been slacking on the saving recently so this is great :D