Advice for Fountain Faerie Quest?

super_almoner

Hi all! I just got a Fountain Faerie quest and the item is only 30,000np. I already have the Buzzin avatar and I was wondering what you think would be the best avatar pet to get: Coconut Jubjub, Draik, Krawk, Pea Chia, or Werelupe. I'm thinking Draik since TDN doesn't lend one? What do you think? (:

TDN Does in fact lend a Draik for the avatar. Information for the Draik can be found here: http://alp.thedailyneopets.com/?page=pet_chains&id=1

I would probably suggest a Draik or a JubJub. What I would also do is pick a colour that is lab only.

It's up to personal preference. We do lend all pets for avatars (just not some of the items that are needed with certain pets like the BGC and SuAP) so you could always borrow them unless your dead-set on getting an avvie pet to keep. I think like Dawn. I've been lucky enough to get 2 FFQs in the last month (after getting 1 in 10 years before now), and got the avatar and a choco wocky because the only other way to get chocolate pets is through the lab. Personally, I would get a colour that's either lab ray-only or insanely expensive (like water). Remember, you can't CREATE a pet at the fountain, just paint one you already have. So if you want a draik or something, you would need to get a draik before painting it.

If nothing really sticks out for you, you could always save it until a colour is released that you really, really want.Just remember to paint before you turn in another item to the Fountain Faerie, otherwise you lose the first paint job.

I seem to remember you used to be able to create a pet with the colour you wanted at the fountain. I could be very wrong though :P

Thanks everyone! I think I'll make use of the TDN lends and save my FFQ for my dream pet. Haah, I do love the Darigan Eyrie -- I think I've wanted one since I was about eleven years old. Right now transparent pets are tempting, though (: