DAILY DARE

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you dare?

• AAA all the way!! The Ultimate Prize Here I come!!
    • Abigail always! I can't deal with the headache
    • AAA when i can beat him, otherwise Abigail
  2. 2. Going for additional prizes?

• The Ultimate Prize. Sure I can Defeat AAA on the launch day of all 31 games.
    • Uberiffic. Defeat AAA or Abigail on the launch day of all 31 games.
    • Megasuperb. Defeat AAA at all 31 games by the end of the Daily Dare's 31st day.
    • Spifftastic. Defeat AAA or Abigail at all 31 games by the end of the Daily Dare's 31st day.

heh yea but then they would probly have even more complaints then the ones that they are gonna get that some people got 2 prizes and they only got one..

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't everyone who challenged AAA get a Bucket o Water? 'Cause if so the only ones who might be complaining are those who challenged Abigail, although they got the prize they should've had... yeah, you know what I mean.

well some people might complain that those who beat AAA before they fixed the problem got that prize plus the new/correct one when it was fixed..

people complain about every little thing like that on there..

Yeah, I know... tricky thing is you never know with TNT, either they'll just ignore the complaints or give everyone who beat anyone of them two prizes. At least I don't know TNT well enough to know how they'll handle that :P

Yeah, that's me... I won't give up, even if I really suck at some games :P

I think I might have failed with that since I didn't play the first game the first day... if they only have told us about this a day before they released it.

http://www.thedailyneopets.com/gamehelp/wingoball-2/

Great game guide for today, it shows you exactly where to throw the ball. It took me 2 tries, because of the dumb time limit, but I beat AAA's score like it was nothing. Thanks to matt, who wrote it.

Golly. Thanks, TJ!

The other one was good, too, y'know! Although Sam only put that one up moments before mine was. So yeah...

Anyway. Today's Daily Dare was a breeze. Although I've beaten Abigail more than Aaa, I'm still getting some decent prizes.