DAILY DARE

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you dare?

• AAA all the way!! The Ultimate Prize Here I come!!
    • Abigail always! I can't deal with the headache
    • AAA when i can beat him, otherwise Abigail
  2. 2. Going for additional prizes?

• The Ultimate Prize. Sure I can Defeat AAA on the launch day of all 31 games.
    • Uberiffic. Defeat AAA or Abigail on the launch day of all 31 games.
    • Megasuperb. Defeat AAA at all 31 games by the end of the Daily Dare's 31st day.
    • Spifftastic. Defeat AAA or Abigail at all 31 games by the end of the Daily Dare's 31st day.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i WAS going for the beat every game the day they came out..then i forgot oneday.. so sadly down to the lowest grand prize now..

TNT is extremely smart, great way to advertise, and bring up the hit count, while all at the same time, making new and old games popular!

itsm ost likly a bug, like giving out volcano run prizes for the brunos breakaway

*pokes* The Daily Dare guide on TDN. "We don't know what all the prizes are going to be, but the first one should be good."

- Or something like that quote.

http://www.neopets.com/~Zap_Monkey_1 THEY HAVE THE PRIZES FOR THE DAILY DARE GAMES

Yeh I missed a day too.. I made the challenge on the day, but didn't submit the score till the next day

yes, TDN has them to, but you can't predict what prizes will come in the future

what you shoud do, instead of challenging before playing, play the game and see if you can beat Aaa, when you have enough points and come to the game Over screen, Challenge the person and then send your score, that way don't have to do it over and over

that is what I do xD

Oh Yeah!?!

Thats a good way to do it, I thought you had to reload the game window when you challenged them in order for the score to count towards it.

I normally practice first and then when I see I can beat them just reopen the window once i've challenge them.

TNT has a guide yes, but sometimes it isnt updated regularly ...

Someone on the neoboards gave a good tip for todays game.

Keep picking up Cannon Balls, so you can instantly reload the cannons and use them to hit the pirates as well. That helped me a lot. It wasnt too long before i got to the required score.

Looking back at it, almost all the games with the exception of destruct-o-match i could have challenged AAA and beaten him.

There are only two games so far that I challanged Abigail - the one mentioned and Dubloon Disaster... but like Meerca Chase where i just kept dying and trying again till i got the icy blue negg for 400, dubloon disaster is the same thing.. just a little patience and little luck to get those high scoring dubloons

I keep challenging AAA because... frankly I'm quite good at games :eh:

The only game I'm worrying about is Snowmuncher... I made 5000 points ones, who knows if I'll achieve that again.

Anyway, I missed the first day because of school... and a party :whistle: , so, no Ultimate prize for me...

Hm... I challenged AAA earlier today and got the Wooden Sword Practice Set then put in in my SDB, and now suddenly I have a Bucket O'Water in my inventory and still have the Sword in my SDB, even after taking it out and putting in again.

All in all: I've got both :eh:

well thats one way to remidey it, lol

You've got a point there, although it would be fun if every Sword given out to the AAA challengers turned into a Bucket :P