anyone locked out of their account because of a fake bday?

llungle

Yeah, I've lost a number of old accounts due to that. I only had mediocre pets, and no NP or items though, so... eh. I just wish I had my first account so I could see what my anniversary on Neopets is, heh.

My first account has been frozen though -- I think I may have self frozen it while quitting one time? And because I don't know what my birthday was, or anything else really, I have no hope of getting it back.

Unfortunately yes >_> Not my main that I use now, but my first few accounts back when I was in elementary school. Left 'em for a while, didn't log on, and boom! "Please enter your birthday." 'bout that...

Not tragic or anything for me, but like has been said, I'd like to see when I started xD They got purged a while back, so I can't even see the ages now.

haha yeah gotcha.

it's at least good you guys lost accounts you don't care much for. xP

Yeah :)

Though, I did get an account frozen that I would kill to have back. Two fabulously named pets, a Faerie Shoyru and a Mara Aisha (I guess both would be UC!) the lab map, and I think just over a million NP?

Bah. Got frozen for continued use of bad language though. :(

I think I put in a fake birthday when I was younger, but I don't remember the name of my account, let alone the birthday. :P It's probably been purged due to inactivity and I don't think I had anything of too much value, so I'm not worried.

I entered a fake one in as well. I didn't want to give out too much information. I have the date recorded in a document on my computer. I know its not the same on I gave to TNT when signing up for my account but as long as I know what it is I'm not worried. Also if I lost my account I would be royally upset. I've worked hard on what I have.