Is my support ever going to be addressed???

el_blubo

Well I created a support ticket to get a frozen account back in mid February and it has yet to be addressed! I says on the ticket "Work in progress" but I dont see anything different. Whats going on is neopets support team really backed up or just really lousy...

when did you make yours?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Some people have been waiting for over a year before getting back their account. Although if it says that it's work in progress, it's a good sign and you should be hearing back from them relatively soon.

Some people have been waiting for over a year before getting back their account. Although if it says that it's work in progress, it's a good sign and you should be hearing back from them relatively soon.

Well then thats a good sign! Thanks

Many frozen users (including one of my friends) have been waiting for a very long time. I imagine they have thousands of accounts to check up on. (Why else would they have such a delay?) I just hope that when they DO correspond with you, it's good news and that you have your account returned safe and sound. n_n

Question: How much account information did you provide? I think if TNT has less info about you, they have a harder time authenticating the ownership of the account and therefore take much longer to get back to you about it. My last issue was resolved in a little under three weeks, but that's because I have a 25-page document about all my info so it got sorted pretty quickly. Although it says Work In Progress, which means it's being looked in to, you might want to send a follow-up ticket just to ask about it.

I just provided all of the information that there was boxes for and I have made 2 additions since then. But I wont neccisarily have it as my main, it is an account from about 3-4 years ago and I just want to get some of the items and one of my pets from it