What electronics you own?[[;

LoveLaughSmiles

I have a iPod touch, wii, xbox 360[white]. My sister just shares the xbox and wii with me.

My brothers have DSI, xbox360[black],and playstation 2 and 3.

I would consider me, my sis, and bros have a laptop because we all use it for a long time. It was my dad's, but he told us we can keep the blue one when he goes to Qatar. Maybe more since he has one with him, and he lets us use them while him and my mom use the computer.Edit: I meant electronics.

I have a laptop(bought it for university), and I used to share a xbox360 with the family, and we also have this really old super nintendo.

Recently I moved out, so I only have a laptop when I'm at my own apartement

oh and I have an Ipod Classic 160GB

@Scartic: I used to have a gamecube, but it's broke. It's like really old

I have an Ipad 2, xbox 360 Elite, Ninendo 64, PS2, gameboy, gamecube, laptop and desktop, and my bro has the Sega and Super Nintendo at his house right now. I will be getting a Wii pretty soon :)

I have: Macbook, ps3, and an xbox. Also have a Gameboy Advance and Gameboy Advance SP somewhere at my parent's house.

My boyfriend is forced to share: xbox/Kinect and the computer tower he built himself with dual screens (one screen is currently our tv so we can watch stuff online). Then he also has 2 laptops, one is his, the other is for work.

Win for having a boyfriend who's a computer IT guy haha.

We also sometimes go to my parent's house and play games over there...they have...Wii, Sega Genesis, and ps3.

I have a

Gameboy Color

Gameboy Pocket

Gameboy Advance

Gameboy Advanced SP

PS3

PSP

Wii

DS Lite

DSi

Laptop

iPod Nano

Cell Phone

Flat screen LG TV

And a classic CD Player

Oh and I'm borrowing my brothers Nintendo 64!

I just recently bought myself a new laptop, which is a Lenovo and a very nice upgrade from the Walmart brand Emachines (not very good at all in my opinion). It has a sweet video card so now I can play games without getting so frustrated, haha. I also have a Zune, which is 180GB's I believe, an LG Rumor Touch which serves its purpose well, and my pride and joy is my Xbox 360 which is the latest one that came out with the massive hard drive, and built-in wifi. I have a very old school TV which doesn't do it justice, but hopefully that can be upgraded at some point in the near future.

Electronics I own (most of them are game systems and stuff):

1080P Vizio flat screen HDTV

Digital Cable Box/DVR (or whatever that thing is)

Sprint cell phone (outdated model)

Dell Inspiron Laptop

Atari 2600

NES

Sega Genesis

Super NES

Nintendo 64

Game Boy Colour

Game Boy Advance SP

Nintendo Gamecube

Nintendo DS Lite x2

Wii

I'm not sure, but I may be one of the few TDNers to still have an old original NES system.

Hmm.. *thinks*. Between me and boyfriend we have;

2 Nintendo DS'

Original Gameboy

Xbox 360

Wii

N64

PS1

Laptop (mine)

Desktop (his)

2 iPod videos

Canon 550d

Hi fi

TVs and whatnot

And of course the all important VCR, which everyone should have in their home :D

Whoops, I forgot the most important item...my phone haha. Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic. Quite a snazzy phone. My boyfriend has his rooted while I just have games and picture apps on mine although we mainly use them to track one another (with his work, he drives around a lot)

Hmm.. *thinks*. Between me and boyfriend we have;

2 Nintendo DS'

Original Gameboy

Xbox 360

Wii

N64

PS1

Laptop (mine)

Desktop (his)

2 iPod videos

Canon 550d

Hi fi

TVs and whatnot

And of course the all important VCR, which everyone should have in their home :D

I knew we forgot something for our house...must find VCR lol.

I knew we forgot something for our house...must find VCR lol.

YES! Find it! xD

A VCR and a mountain of videos should be present in every household :yes:

YES! Find it! xD

A VCR and a mountain of videos should be present in every household :yes:

Does it count if my parents still have a VCR and all of the original Disney movies along with loads of other ones including homemade videos? They live down the street...so it's sort of like having them at my house...haha.

Does it count if my parents still have a VCR and all of the original Disney movies along with loads of other ones including homemade videos? They live down the street...so it's sort of like having them at my house...haha.

Hmmmm... I suppose so ;D

You saved it with the mention of Disney/homemade videos - those are the classics of the classics XP

sonyvaio laptop, PS2, Gameboy Advance SP, iPhone 3GS, Sony Bravia 40 inch LCD TV, Sanyo digital camera, Wii, N64 controllers with USB adapter so we can hook it up to the TV and play N64 games via my laptop yeww

PERSONALLY I have a Sony Vaio laptop, an Iphone 4, and Ipod Touch 1st Gen (Which I don't use), A Digital Camera, A Nintendo DS, a Gameboy Pocket (does that still count?) and your usual hairdryer, fridge, etc ;)

Heh. My brother and I also have a few game systems that we share like a PS2, Gamecube, Xbox, N64, and my brother has a PS3. We only really have one TV but it's pretty old and I have no idea what it is.

Well, I have my beloved iPod touch, which is my baby because I cant live without my music =). And I have my phone, with is slowly starting to die because of how any times I've dropped it XD. A laptop, which is technically the family laptop, but I use it the most =3. Then there's the TV in my room, which is starting to break too.... Somewhere in my room is a Nintendo DS Lite which is slowly gathering dust. My super close mate lent me a PSP which I should probably return =3. And finally my GHD hair straightener, which has saved my social life many many times, so I think it should get some credit too =).

I have:

Apple stuff:

Macbook pro - my baby!

Iphone 4s

Ipod touch - 3rd gen I think

Ipod shuffle (the old, old one, just a square with control buttons) won this at a raffle

Game stuff:

Old gameboy color - this was my only electronic possession until age 14, it had two game cartridges which I played over and over and over.....

Old gameboy advance sp

Wii + wii fit board + DDR mat (<3) - shared w/ sis

PS2 mini

Old blackberry curve 8900 - still keep this charged sometimes, I stored so much stuff in memos and can't export it :(

PSP (the old bulky one) mainly used this as an ebook reader :P