What electronics you own?[[;

LoveLaughSmiles

I have a television, Playstation 3, Nintendo DSI, Ipod Touch, my Crosley record player (oh god I love that thing) and the computer I'm on: HP Pavilion dV7 (which has frankly been the best computer I've ever had). I actually still have a VCR that my mom and dad nearly threw out a few months back. Sadly I have no room to put it anywhere so I have it hidden away so they don't throw it out!

My family is very... technological. :)

We have 3 desktop computers, 3 laptops, four tvs, two kick-butt sound systems, and 3 iPhone 3GS and 1 iPhone 4.

Me personally, I have an Xbox 360, Gamecube, one of the aforementioned tvs, one of the sound systems, one of the iPhone 3GS, and a Nintendo 3DS.

Yeah. :D

And of course the all important VCR, which everyone should have in their home :D

I forgot my VCR, i have it and like a huge shelf of Pooh Bear and stuff videos xD

and i also have a DVD player, but it's mainly my sister's, and i only used it twice.

I don't have much really

as an 80's kid I grew up with an Atari .. then my aunt gifted me another Atari .. it was her teenager son's and he didn't want it anymore because they bought him a "personal computer" (we always said it with a gasp - back then it was a kind of sorcery!!) .. anyway the Atari had a truckload of game cartridges :D

when I got older I owned a Sega Master System II and a Sega Megadrive (I still have them at my parents' place) ... I also had the original Gameboy (I begged for it for a whole year) ... which was destroyed somehow ...

Right now I have a HP dv5 laptop , an Mp3 player which doesn't work anymore , a TV ... and a DVD player (also at my parents' place - they never use it - it's on top of the VCR lol) and a Nokia E5

that's it .. I guess I'm not much into electronics ...

I have a fridge...

But seriously, between my mum's and dad's places, there's

7 T.V.s (4 in use)

VCR

3+ d.v.d players

2 Blu-ray players

2 wiis

D.S. Lite

3D.S.

Ipod nano

Tablet of some description

4 laptops (3 windows, 1 mac)

1 desktop (windows)

One of those something-terabyte hard drives that holds about a billion movies

1 PSP

1 PS2

2 portable d.v.d players

Assorted mobile phones - 3 in use (2 nokias for the parents, a huawei for myself) (there was a time when you couldn't open a drawer in our house without finding at least one mobile - then we gave them to charity.)

And one or two cd players

And I'm sure other stuff I'm forgetting. My dad's into electronics and stuff, so he likes to buy a lot of stuff and mess with it. He's trying to set up the perfect web streaming T.V. system or something.

And that's it. If I get at least a B in all my exams this year, though, I'm buying myself an Xbox 360 for christmas.

Xbox 360 #2

Dell Desktop

MacBook Pro

iPhone 3G

PS2

Dell Laptop

Dell Desktop #2

GE Digital Camera

VCR

Digital Cable Box x2 (Does that count?)

MY VACUUM! (It's my favorite toy!)

--- Old electronics:

PSP

Xbox 360 #1

Nintendo DS

iPod nano

4 different cell phones (!!!)

PS3

Oh yeah... and we have like... 4tvs? In a small apartment...

probably more, but that's all I can think of. XD

• 2 weeks later...