MaraquanEyrie

Gallerys  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a gallery?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you use your gallery?

• Nope, It sits empty
    • Yes, but I use it to guard aginst the pant devil, or for another nontypical reason
    • Yes
  3. 3. Does your gallery have a theme?

• Yes
    • I havent decided on one yet but I plan to have a theme
    • No, I just put whatever I want in it
    • other (In case you think of somthing I didnt)

Hello TDNFers, tell me about your gallerys, do you have one? What about a theme? What about where you get your things? Do you use it to advertise things that are worth more than you can ask for in the shop? What do you like in other users gallery? Have you ever gotten a spotlight? Is it organized? How so?

Personally I have a gallery called Eyrie Eyre (believe this is pronounced air) and Its for eyrie related things. It took me a long time to settle on that theme, first it was books, jelly, plushies,omelettes, cards, books etc. I picked this because I felt it is less broad and fewer users would have it as a theme. I have bought everything or gotten them through REs, and I like galleries that leave the links to the rest of neo and have the add hidden. no spotlight for me and I dont think I'll get it until i find a better background.

I'm a Faerie Foods collector, and I started my gallery in that theme as I love how pretty Faerie Foods are! I know there are other Faerie Foods collectors, but fewer that are PURELY Faerie Foods collectors, most are Faerie collectors overall.

I have a balloon-themed gallery. It's probably been done before, but even the first time I saw the little mallard balloon, I was like, "I MUST have all the balloons in Neopia!" :O I also have some ideas for themed side accounts, so if I ever stick to that I assume I'll create galleries to go with those themes. Dream big, I guess. ^_^

I never thought of using it for pant devil protection; upgrading gallery size costs money and safety deposit boxes are practically unlimited! (Is there actually a limit for those things? lol)

I have three galleries but am in the process of switching one out.

I casually collect plushies. Nothing spectacular, just ones that I think are cute or win from events.

On another gallery, I collect apples that you bob up from Bart.

And lastly, I was collecting tea, but I think Im going to switch that out with skull items instead.

I have a Jhudora Gallery :D It's getting rather 'spensive now though so it's sort of on hold until I'm rich XD Sorting out the coding and whatnot at the moment, going to put some more info about her ^_^

I'd like to win the Gallery Spotlight at some point but I'm not holding my breath, haha.

I also have a Draik/Dragon gallery on my side that I very recently started and has about four items, lol. Hope to build that up though.

I have a gallery on my main, containing things that amuse me, and Ona-themed items, as well as some random Panda ones, plus things I'm saving for a rainy day and NC items that clog up my SDB. Basically it's a mix of themed and random things, it's not really meant for a gallery spotlight or anything :P

i collect stuff.

alot of stuff.

i have:

• an apple gallery (primarily collecting actual apples, but now i'm branching out into apple theme stuff now)
  • kadoatie and kadoatie accessory gallery
  • a petpet plushie gallery (plushies must be close to the unpainted color of the petpet where possible)
  • a muffin gallery
  • a weatble wings gallery
  • a petpet paint brush gallery

annnd of course not are finished because i always find something new i have to have :P also there is always 1 item which is impossible to get -_- so none of them i imagine will be complete *sigh*

at one stage i used it for my NC trade items but that is too expensive to enlarge my gallery so i took it all out.

My gallery is one with the items from Underwater Fishing.

I've been trying to fill it with just items I personally fish up, but I've been having no luck getting any of the more expensive items (just my luck, haha), so I may just splurge and buy them so I can submit my gallery into the spotlight.

I have the laziest gallery ever on my main. Did you know there is only one item in all of Neopia that is a Pavlova? Did you also know they only cost ~600np? So I have a pavlova gallery, with one pavlova xD

I'm going to be doing a feepit gallery on my side, eventually, and I'll find something else for my other side. Probably invisible items or some other weird thing I'll think up.

i dont have a gallery because i keep thinking i want to collect something meaningful and original, and don't know what that is yet.. also, i REALLY dont need another np sink at the moment!

I also have some ideas for themed side accounts, so if I ever stick to that I assume I'll create galleries to go with those themes. Dream big, I guess. ^_^

i like this idea, and if all goes to plan i will have two pets that will be customised as explorers / researchers, so maybe i can transfer them to one account and start collecting maps or something

I have the laziest gallery ever on my main. Did you know there is only one item in all of Neopia that is a Pavlova? Did you also know they only cost ~600np? So I have a pavlova gallery, with one pavlova xD

I'm going to be doing a feepit gallery on my side, eventually, and I'll find something else for my other side. Probably invisible items or some other weird thing I'll think up.

haha! Best gallery ever, I think? :) I love seeing people have fun with their collections. (even when the collection is just one item):D

My gallery has two different theme's a NC and non-NC side. Mystery Capsules and Usuki's! Nothing to fancy yet but it is growing :)

My gallery is a petpet gallery.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.