Junk Items in Neopian Stores

Lady Kakata

No, I don't mean users shops! I mean the stores you go to to either shop or restock. Do you notice a lot of stuff that is ALWAYS stocked there that people don't seem to buy?

My shop of choice for restocking is Huberts Hot Dogs and my Fyora the amount of junk items in there! The main offenders are :

• Double Dung Hot Dog - I mean, SERIOUSLY why would you feed this to your pet?! Dung collectors I know would probably buy it but still!
  • Angel Hair Jacket Potato, Calamari Jacket Potato, Mutando Jacket Potato, Figgy Jacket Potato - Jacket Potatos don't seem to change very much at all, but these ones are nearly always there
  • Overcooked Hot Dog, Burnt Hot Dog - Both really of the same category. Kinda useless!
  • Beefy Cheesy Hot Dog, Sour Cream Hot Dog - The pictures look really gross :sick01:
  • Kelp Covered Hot Dog, Cucumber Hot Dog - Bleh

For the Bakery, I've got to name these items :

• Bucket Cookie - There were a ton of these thrown out during the Krawk Island events!
  • Angel Aisha Cookie - Does no-one buy this?
  • Sergeant Zarex Cookie / Sugar Cookie - I think the only time these sell are during restock days when the Bakery can be TOTALLY sold out
  • Sleep Ray Sandwich Cookie - I don't think Sci-fi themed items sell well in the bakery!

What are the junk items you're sick of seeing in Neopian shops?

Mainly ALL the daily items! Whether is from the main shops or at the Igloo place, they're just always there and I do see some people actually BUYING it them.

I usually need to keep up-to-date with new events giving out daily prizes or the new Keyquest prize list. Mainly because if I don't and they give out items I used to restock for profit as a daily, I'm just losing neopoints. I remember when I would restock those Chocolate Ogrin Cupcakes and actually sell them all for 6k each. Now they're worth less than that from Keyquest >.> So I get tired of seeing them.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm tired of seeing non wearable items in Uni's Clothing. Why can't they just make all clothing items wearable.

As far as food goes....

Those Neopian land themed chocolate milk glasses. They are ridiculous in price when I could just buy regular Kau Kau Farms chocolate milk for my pets.

Blumaroo steaks....those poor Blumaroos

And I am so tired of seeing the same darn Usukis in Usukiland!!!!

• 5 weeks later...

The items most likely stay in the system but they just take them off of the shelf so users don't pull their hair out from seeing them every time they go into the shop. I remember seeing in the Editorial I believe that there's a certain amount of every item allowed in Neo. So for every item you discard or poofs, a new one appears somewhere else.

I'm tired of seeing non wearable items in Uni's Clothing. Why can't they just make all clothing items wearable.

I agree. D: Because it's in the clothing shop, I assume it's wearable. =__= And when it's not, I have to resell it or donate it. (Usually I donate it 'cause I don't really care about making NP.)