Account Info In My E-Mail , should I worry ?

Angeló

I know this gets asked alllllllll the time , but I still need to be sure ...

I got this email on my hotmail account today , the one i used to link with my neopets accounts before i took a hiatus in 2006 ..

Greetings!

A request was made to retrieve the usernames associated with this email address. Since you asked so nicely, here they are:

Username: robox007

Password:

now that seems like an account of mine indeed because I did have an account called robonx007 which got frozen .. so this must have been a side ... when I checked it out it had my name and surely a pet I would relate to (St_Angel the Aisha) ... I had totally forgotten about it and apparently it wasn't purged ... so ... was there someone requesting the info to this account by mistake or did they want to hack into it ??! should I log on to it (now that I have the password) and self-freeze it ?? or is someone waiting for me to log-on so they can steal it ?! it's empty anyway .. except for the 2 pets on it ..

Likely just an honest mistake. If you're planning on keeping it as a side though, you should definitely change the passwords and PINs, just to be safe. Maybe even your email account password just to be doubly safe.

You could always log in and then ask TNT to close the account.

Also do what Emily suggested and change your passwords just to be on the safe side.

I used to get a few of these a while ago. I think it was a mistake. I never did change my password to my main, just deleted the email and left it at that.

I wouldn't worry too much though.