Am I the only one who hates the rain?

Lady Lyuba

Ahhh, i never thought i'd find anyone who agreed with me.... I dislike the rain so much!!! You see, i live in New Zealand. And although it's an island, it's not at all tropical. The summers highest temperature is about 25, and during autumn, winter and spring there's constant rain where i live! And this isn't the nice, "take an umbrella and you'll be fine" rain either. This rain is sideways because the wind is so strong. This rain will go through rain coats and soak you from head to toe and most likely break your umbrella. So i'm a very big fan of the sun at the moment =).

• 2 weeks later...

o_O There are actually people who agree with me? Haha I never thought I'd see the day! I see: 3 more people, wow!

i'm not a fan of rain. i feel like i can't get anything done. thats why i'm glad i live in southern california :)

Lucky you, living down there. I've wanted to live there as well (if not for the sole purpose of living closer to Disneyland) XD

Actually, I love the rain and always have, the more it rains the better!

I appreciate the sunshine and what it does for us, but my favourites have always been stormy, cold, and/or darker weather.

Sometimes heat and sun can give me anxiety too, but raindrops never fail to give me a sense of calm.

^_^

• 2 weeks later...

"May Showers" does seem more accurate for me too! I think it started raining end of April and is still continuing. I hate rain when it gets in the way of my plans. I had most forms of weather except 70 degree weather with medium sunlight.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Half Young Half Lively

LOL tbh I don't actually mind rain that much ... doensn't rain too heavy in uk imo

but I go India to visit family every year ... and in monsoon I obviously hate!!!! I bascially don't like heavy rain...