Will I get in trouble?

m_a_r_m_i_t_e

I was playing key quest earlier and sometimes it lags out and won't even display the game board properly or anything, so I have no choice but the quit the game. This happened earlier and I have now received a neomail from the other user calling me a loser for quitting (which I kind of think was uncalled for...) and saying that they've reported me for leaving the game. Will I get in trouble?

you won't get in trouble unless you do it all the time and on purpose ... you can neomail the other player kindly and explain the situation ... lots of people have problems with KQ and flash .. myself included :) I don't think TNT would freeze you for quitting .. but one of the punishments for quitting KQ is having a frowny face next to your name when playing ...

You can also report that users neomessage if you believe it was uncalled for and rude.

I used to play keyquest all the time but now I don't even bother with it, unless its a friendly game with someone I'm familiar with. This way if the game glitches then its not a big deal and you both are aware that one or both of you have issues that cause key quest to glitch. When I used to play key quest I had a little note on my lookup explaining that the only reason I quit a game of key quest is due to the game screen freezing. I also usually waited about 5 minutes or so before refreshing the page to start all over.

Another thing you can do is play a 4-player game that way if something happens to your game screen, there are still 3 people playing and the game can continue.

Aww, that's a little uncalled for. They could have at least asked for an explanation rather than accusing you of quitting. Like everyone else said, you shouldn't have to worry. :)

KeyQuest glitches frequently; I usually take note of who I am playing against so I can drop them a line if the game unexpectedly quits on me!

Yep, it happens to me all the time - I've stopped playing now because it got quite frustrating when either I kept having to quit after a long game that took lots of effort, or other players kept quitting! I really doubt TNT will freeze you, I don't think it's a freezable offence to quit a game... that would be silly considering how laggy they are!

I wouldn't worry. I don't think TNT takes quitting reports seriously unless there are a lot of screenshots provided (like, if someone quits when a power-up is used on them, or when someone quits right before you hit the prize door, or generally leaving the game because they were losing) but if it's something like randomly disappearing in the middle of the game, I doubt it'll get you in any sort of trouble. Just try to avoid it next time :)