NC Trading Value Guide?

I want to start trading NC for my dream customization and to complete my gallery but I have no idea of what is considered a "fair offer" so does anyone know an up to date guild I can use?

I will check out both of those guides. I do ask on the NC Mall Boards occasionally I just worry about getting annoying :/ Thank you all for the answers.

there are 2 new ones out as well

www.neopets.com/~filigrees is based off the old erum guide with the owners permission, its pretty up to date except for the recent cap re-releases from the spring cap as she is on holiday until today, it seems mostly spot on with values

someone also linked me recently to www.neopets.com/~ckangoe but to be honest i haven't really looked at it thoroughly, i do know they worked on it for several months and both creators are active traders. so probably compare it with the others out there?

• 2 weeks later...

i trade alot so hit me up if you want :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. This is for asking for a trading value guide, not for actually trading NC items.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.