Oh what to do T_T

Did you guys see the new Maraquan Maiden Superpack? Man it's beautiful! I mean I totally don't have enough NC to really get it plus all of the Negg Enlargers for the Negg Festival. I have exactly 2050NC and that enough for the rest of the Mini Neggs not including anything for the Mysterious Negg tab part.

I have no idea when the Spring Catagory in the Mall will go away so I don't really know how long I have to buy the superpack. The Mini Negg prizes have been pretty cool so far too. Do you guys think I should wait to get the super pack?

I mean the Festival is going to go on for at least 16 more days or a couple more for the Mysterious Negg part. The Spring shop should go on longer than that shouldn't it? So I should have more time to get some more NC for the Superpack >_< I don't know...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘Customization’.

i just took a look at the superpack and it is GORGE. i'd say wait ~ the superpack probably won't be retired for another month at least; just keep collecting the mini-neggs and only enlarge the ones you like. maybe when the negg festival's over you'll have an extra 700 nc to spare. :)

Well I like them all so far lol ^^ but maybe there might be a few I don't like. But then again others might like them and then I can use those for trade to get items I have been looking for. Maybe I could get another $10 to spare too before the super pack is gone. That'll solve everything, well at least until something else amazing comes out in the mall lol.

I had the same problem as you, Sakeru. I'm only getting the foreground and background for my Maraquan and Koi pets. Heh, now that I've looked at this topic, I'll put those underwater backgrounds on hold until after the Festival of Neggs.

I agree, it's totally gorgeous! I decided to just go for the dress for Organs as I cant imagine using the other items in the near future. :P

Lol well now with this new journal and super Negg thing happening I'm going to save as much NC as I can just I case it's another NC event :)