Can I do this?

Naamah D.

Awhile back I froze my side accounts that were linked to the email I created my main account on. Now that I have new side accounts that are for keeps I was wondering, would it be okay, since I haven't done this yet, to enter my zip code on my side accounts? I want to do a nice user lookup and what not for my side accounts and stuff!

What does your zip code have to do with having nice lookups? I'm assuming you're referring to like your address zip code? I don't think that would be allowed on any of your accounts, not just your sides because neopets basically doesn't let you give away any info about yourself in RL (except really superficial about me stuff). Like no photos of you, no other account names (twitter/FB etc) no nothing.

What does your zip code have to do with having nice lookups? I'm assuming you're referring to like your address zip code? I don't think that would be allowed on any of your accounts, not just your sides because neopets basically doesn't let you give away any info about yourself in RL (except really superficial about me stuff). Like no photos of you, no other account names (twitter/FB etc) no nothing.

I'm referring to user preferences where it ask you to type in your zip code.

I'm not sure that entering your zip code would be a problem - I think that's mostly so they can tell where you are for the events that aren't worldwide. I've changed it before to say that I live in Canada for those Burger King prizes :)

When looking at accounts, it's usually the email addresses and IPs that are looked at. And if your old sides are frozen/deleted, you're more then welcome to make new ones :) I don't even think the old ones are technically frozen, I think if you do it yourself (at least now), it deletes the account completely.

When looking at accounts, it's usually the email addresses and IPs that are looked at. And if your old sides are frozen/deleted, you're more then welcome to make new ones :) I don't even think the old ones are technically frozen, I think if you do it yourself (at least now), it deletes the account completely.

My side accounts are on a different email though, is that okay?

Most people's sides are on different e-mails. I think my 5 accounts are spread acorss 3 e-mails, actually. And having them on a different e-mail doesn't restrict anything- you can input the zip code. It's not like they'd freak out over it, there's thousands of people per zip code after all.