Generous Neopians

I have come into contact with a few generous neopians. I was given 3 different expensive times for my gallery, people have lent me expensive items for avatars, I have even been given NC backgrounds a few times. Of course most of the time these things happen when I hang around the boards and am doing something nice in return. Either way, it is always nice when people help.

I've gotten randomly gifted around holidays, or from people I've lent to. Once I got gifted a food I had just fed a kad. Not sure if it was to congratulate me, or out of spite because I beat them to the feed. But since they could have resold it, I like to think it was in good faith. If I'm browsing profiles for whatever reason, I usually click on people's wishlists (I'm nosey like that :P). If they have something fairly cheap on it, sometimes I'll buy it and gift it, or gift it if I have it kicking around. Sometimes, I'll just be like hey, they have a nice lookup *sends present.* Since I've NFed most of my fellow active TDN staff, I also have gotten into a bad habit of randomly buying out their shops. I think I just have a spending problem.

i've met some really generous kind people who have helped me achieve some of my dearest wishes, someone super sweet who gifted me a baby paint brush to get a baby back into my family after a bad RE and the very kind person who severely discounted a kadoatie so i could achieve my longest held neopet wish, thee many lovely people who have gifted me things for my galleries, and the many friends who regularly spoil me.

also the people who have lent me expensive things, often for free, for avatars as well. someone was very generous in lending me their pink pet so i could get the avatar on multiple accounts, and another loaned me ZDAP for free and we have since become very good friends.

i like to share the love where possible so if i do see wishes i have, or are within my np budget, i'll often gift those too. i especially like to gift gallery items as i love collecting stuff myself :)

I've gotten randomly gifted around holidays, or from people I've lent to. Once I got gifted a food I had just fed a kad. Not sure if it was to congratulate me, or out of spite because I beat them to the feed. But since they could have resold it, I like to think it was in good faith. If I'm browsing profiles for whatever reason, I usually click on people's wishlists (I'm nosey like that :P). If they have something fairly cheap on it, sometimes I'll buy it and gift it, or gift it if I have it kicking around. Sometimes, I'll just be like hey, they have a nice lookup *sends present.* Since I've NFed most of my fellow active TDN staff, I also have gotten into a bad habit of randomly buying out their shops. I think I just have a spending problem.

Yes, Emily, we've noticed. Every time my shop is empty, I go hunting to see if you show up in the shop history...

I have met several very generous neopians. One lent me enough Neopoints for the Number 6 Avatar, and then donated a bunch of stuff to me for my gallery! I also found someone willing to sell me a bori plushie morphing potion for WELL under TP price (and less than what she was asking!). My bori is beautiful now!

A long time ago I was contacted by a user who wanted to give me a Halloween Paint Brush. At first I thought it was a opportunity of a lifetime but turned out to be completely real. I was so happy!!!!

i do not at all doubt that there are plenty of generous neopians around. before i was frozen i had quite a lot of stuff i didn't need including a handful of morphing potions and paintbrushes and if i saw someone post about their dreamie and i had a MP or PB to suit it i'd usually just gift it to them without warning. no point in hoarding stuff i'm never going to use, rigt?

I've gifted some pets and some items, both NC and NP. I love making people happy. ^_^ I will usually not go around gifting to random people though. Either I need to know them somehow, or I have to see they really , really REALLY want something. Also, I hate begging boards... Some people just don't understand the difference between asking and begging. Ugh!

I've been on the other end of the spectrum too though. Got lots of nice prezzies from both my friends and random strangers. I've been gifted a mara korbat, and I've been lent BGC, ZDAP, MSPP, FQD and ITTPD, and all of them for free.

Yeah, there have been quite a few who'd just randomly send me something. Sometimes it's just something you'd get off a daily like a cheap book, but it's nice to feel loved :P Once, though, someone bought out my shop and left 1mil in my till. To this day I have no idea who they are o_O

Someone gifted me a Red Hissi Morphing Potion once.

1 mil in value. xD So I could FFQ a pet with a name I really liked to my Pirate Hissi.

Also someone gifted me a Darigan Wocky for retrading before.

Like they knew I was going to trade it.

Aw that was nice of them :)

I've met some lovely Neopians who have gifted me things. A friend of mine gave me a UC Faerie Aisha to trade for a Shoy which I was OVER THE MOON about (cant even describe XD). I've also been on one giveaway board and managed to get a Cybunny Transmog! When I have a bit more monies I'll start gifting again :D

I've definitely been feeling the generous neopian love, especially today. I've been gifted about 5 things for my Chomby gallery in the last few hours - none of them expensive, but it made me extremely happy all the same!

I love gifting to people too if I see that they are wanting something I happen to have (I stalk random lookups too much :P)

someone gifted me a bunch of spring themed stuff in celebration of spring. ^_^ Super nice. and then when someone scammed my Chokato, an extremely generous ACer gave me 300k and an invisible PB. Love love love those kind of people. :)

A lovely lady on these forums sent me a plushie I had lost in a random event. And another lovely lady sent me a plushie item I had never gotten before for free. I plan on giving things out as soon as I reach my np goal because it always feels good to do random nice things for people. :) And congrats Angelo! That's awesome. You seem to be quite lucky. ;P

Oh I also forgot one that I feel I need to mention. One kind TDNer one a Faerie Paint brush (back when they were around 4 mil) and sold it to me for like 1.9 mil (all i had at the time). I think that is what allowed me to do as well as I have.

It appears kindness among complete strangers is not dead! Myself and 2 others were just given a

Phantastic Finds Spring Magnifying Glass 16-pack for a total of 4,200NC (over $40!!!) and he turned down anyone's offers of trading for it. I honestly can not believe that happened but it has raised my faith in the people on Neopets quiet a bit.