New NC Event?

Does anyone about Edolie's Phantastic Finds? It just appeared in the NC mall and I can't find info on it anywhere

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘Customization’.

logo.png

mall_hiddenobj_16pack.gifmall_hiddenobj_8pack.gifmall_hiddenobj_1pack.gif

According to the offical FAQ:

What is Edolie’s Phantastic Finds?

Edolie’s Phantastic Finds is an NC Mall event where you collect daily prizes for helping Edolie search for her misplaced treasures. Visit Phantastic Finds daily to search for 4 missing items and receive a prize for helping out! Purchase Magnifying Glasses to face the jungle, I mean Edolie’s Gallery. Once you activate your Magnifying Glasses come back daily to search and receive prizes!

What is the duration of Edolie’s Phantastic Finds?

Edolie’s Phantastic Finds will run from March 29 through April 13, 2012. You can join the event anytime within that period by purchasing Magnifying Glasses in the NC Mall.

Will I receive a bonus item for participating in Edolie’s Phantastic Finds?

Yes, you will receive a bonus item prize if you have participated and claimed an NC item prize for all 16 days of the event. If you have claimed the NC item prize for all 16 days, on the 16th day you will be asked to search for one more item to unlock and receive your exclusive bonus prize!

Can I participate in Edolie’s Phantastic Finds on side accounts?

Yes, you can participate in Edolie’s Phantastic Finds on side accounts.

Can I win NC item prizes for days that have passed?

Yes, prizes can be collected on days that have passed or on that day. Simply click on the day you would like your prize, apply a magnifying glass, and find the 4 requested items to collect your prize.

Is there a time limit to search and claim my daily prizes?

No, there is no time limit for each daily search. If you have activated and have remaining Magnifying Glasses, you will be able to return to the page to search for items as long as Edolie’s Phantastic Finds is still accessible.

Hrtbrk has posted a news post with more information. Discussion on the topic can be continued HERE.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.